[Prologue]

Ancient Japan

Through the mountains and valleys blood and destruction laid in its wake as the bodies of many individuals littered them, signs of war evident from the scars in the earth.

Kneeling down on a hill surrounded by bodies as flames burned everywhere and everything, his red hair masking his eyes as he used his sword to hold himself.

"Kagutsuchi."

Looking up his gold eyes narrowed upon three individuals of unparalleled beauty and grace like those of a god, his lips pulling into a snarl with a foul growl.

"Bastards the lot of you. I won't-*coughs*"

Spitting onto the ground his crimson colored blood stained the charred grass, his breathing raspy and unsteady but not stopping as he stood up, removing his sword blade from the ground and aiming it towards the three individuals.

"I'll burn you and everything you know!"

In an instant the three individuals rushed towards Kagutsuchi who raised up his katana, a reddish hue emitting from the blade as the flames around intensified like they were demons.

"Incinerate the heavens, Ame-no-Ohabari."

The slash distorted the world into black and white, the blast of flames ensnaring the scene as it came to black which left the end result a mystery.