He should've know better... he should've thought this through!

Blaze sucked in a sharp breath as soon as he saw one of the bushes rustle and a familiar power sphere emerged.

He unconsciously stepped back, trying to hide behind the leaves and branches while Adudu and Probe watched with bated breath.

A part of him couldn't believe that he was actually seeing that one power sphere that made his life a literal hell, having him relive every moment every time he failed.

He should've attacked it when he had the chance.

RevBot approached the charging station, blue light scanning the strange contraption. 

He paused for a moment before continuing his approach.

"He's falling for it! He's-" 

Blaze slapped a hand over Adudu's mouth, giving the alien a warning glare, before looking back at the round bot.

It was like everything was in slow-mo as the power sphere floated over the charging station.

One second...

Two...

Three...

And finally RevBot placed himself over the charging station and the haunting glow of his red eyes sent shivers down Blaze's spine, making him retreat further.

Then he realized that the Containment machine had yet to trap the power sphere.

"Adudu?!" He whispered in panic and he saw the alien struggling with his tablet.

"I think I have to get nearer to get a connection!" Adudu said sounding just as panicked before turning to Probe, "Probe! Use your limb extensors to get this closer and press this button!"

Blaze was not liking how the glow in RevBot's eyes were getting brighter and Probe immediately did as he was told.

But just as he pressed the button in a nearer distance, a strange battle cry was heard and a frog-like alien jumped out from one of the trees.

"There's the orb! GET IT-"

It all happened too fast. Before the strainer-like sphere could close and neutralize RevBot, the power sphere shot his beam towards the alien that was ready to throw his axe at him.

The alien got hit.

The trajectory of the axe changed.

It had hit the trapping device instead, damaging it, and failing to trap him.

"Look out!" Probe squeaked as the machine sparked.

Blaze only had enough time to see the now Reversed alien grab the power sphere and leaped into safety before the machine exploded.

The plan had failed...

Now... RevBot was free and had more power.

More Rhadamians- the hunters- came out as soon as the explosion occured.

And Blaze could only watch in horror when RevBot and the reversed alien appeared behind one of the fallen trees and released a blast of red energy hitting all the aliens heading his way. 

...they were doomed.

He vaguely felt Probe pulling him and Adudu higher into the branches, trying to avoid the red light.