The War Begins

Marineford:

The entire crowd of Marines went silent as Sengoku had given a speech of the ages in revealing something that left Garp in angry mumbling as Sengoku told the truth of Portgas D. Rouge.

The Fire Fist is the son of the deceased Pirate King, Gol D. Roger.

This spread a wave of disbelief, anger, and confusion to hear that the bloodline of that man was still alive. Many now gained a second morale in order to keep the forces of the Whitebeard Pirates at bay and definitely kill the son of that man.

Akainu couldn't believe this just as Smoker couldn't comprehend how Rouge did the impossible to give birth to Roger's son.

From Good Nature to Evil willed, high ranking to green horns... they all now saw the purpose of this war was more astronomical than anyone could guess.

The executioners on Ace's platform cross the blades under his neck as suddenly one Marine scout yelled in alarm.

"FLEET ADMIRAL-!!! HERE THEY COME-!!!" He yelled as everyone turned to the front as the mist began to dispel and show many pirate ships wearing unique jolly rogers and sailing together. But no Whitebeard.

"All 43 ships suspected to be joining forces with Whitebeard are present-!! But the Moby Dick is nowhere to be seen-!!" Another reported as Sengoku made signs to his soldiers as every Captain, Rear Admiral, and Vice-Admiral got to their positions or rallied their men.

The giants posed up to slam their weapons or hold them in preparation to battle. The Shichibukai just stood in their places, each having their own negative or positive reactions. The Admirals on the other hand got ready as they know fighting a yonkou of the old guard wasn't going to be easy. They cannot lose.

Just as they believed they had every aspect of the encirlement figured out, right in the center a giant air bubble burst up to the surface as Tsuru groaned in aghast surprise "Never thought he would come out from such a spot-!" Tsuru mumbled as Garp gave a confident smile knowing that guy wasn't going to come in normally.

Multiple air bursts emanated from the ocean as the cannons around the aperture aimed to the center.

Every Marine felt the chaos about to ensue as then the Moby Dick emerged, showing the massive jolly roger on the sails as the ship settled to have its bubble coating pop. Then three other ships emerged, blue whale headpieces for each ship around the Moby Dick to stare off a different direction in a cross formation.

Suddenly, a blue flamed ball came out of Whitebeard's ship as it jettisoned right to where Ace was, who gasped to see a friendly face carrying other two within the blazing blue fire ball that broke apart to blind the Marines near the scaffold as the Admirals got ready.

Aokiji, Akainu, and Kizaru immediately became their logia elements to surge up above as Sengoku stood tall to stare at Marco the Phoenix, Diamond Jozu, and Flower Blade Vista who planned to attack with a combo haki attack.

Just as his eyes shined gold, the three commanders were stopped by the three admirals to make a knockback clash the Marines won.

Kizaru speed dive kicked to Marco as the phoenix blocked with his swirling wings.

Akainu punched with a giant magma fist to uppercut Jozu into the air who blocked with both arms that became diamond.

Aokiji created an ice sword to swipe at Vista who clashed blades to then start a viscious flurry of strikes that finished with a almost connecting piercing attack which Vista stopped to leap back.

"A little impatient... don't you think, Shirohige-!?" Sengoku called out as then the thuds of a loud banging sound could be heard across the battlefield. The three commanders landed apart from the entrance of the stairs where a tall muscled man was coming up from.