Impel Down Break In

Across the ocean, something at high speeds passed by and created mass waves that reached many islands as small tsunamis.

Normal people saw this nearby comet object pass by and soar above in the skies, noting how fast and unknown such object was. It destroyed buildings and even ships that were either fishing or sailing, causing devastation as the object seemed to have an unstoppable momentum

The Marine communications clearly received the alarming report that Monkey D. Luffy had defeated four Vice Admirals in Amazon Lily. And he was now off grid to head into Impel Down. This made hundreds of Den Den Mushi to relay the orders that currently attended in how to stop Mugiwara no Luffy.

Now it had reached high command as Sengoku was in his office with Garp, unbelieving his eyes that five individuals were now with him here being attended by all three Admirals protecting the office.

Aokiji, Kizaru, and Akainu stood at the doors with a dozen Marine soldiers guarding the entrance.

"Mugiwara..." Aokiji wondered, now recovered and having a confused look at why he reacted like this but he had a faint idea and now had a report confirming his fears. All eight of his crew members had been captured. They had been sent to Impel Down.

"Tsch... Scary brat must have been hurt. Poor new upstart. I think putting him against Monkey D. Luffy was too much." Kizaru commented as he still was sore about the idea of not being able to stop that rookie pirate. But now he knew that his 400 million bounty was well earned.

"Nonsense-!" Akainu scared the dozen Marines hearing their conversation "He's just some brat from the weakest sea-! Why the hell did someone like Ryokugyu lose to him!? Seems that I got to train that lanky pompous idiot-!" The magma user fumed with reddish eyes that released steam as he hissed in annoyance "And you two aren't better-! Getting hurt and having rumors spread that you lost- where is your pride in justice-!? That looks bad on all of us-!" He affirmed as he wanted to have a go with the Strawhat teen.

"Sizzle down a bit. That kid as you call him, isn't weak by any means. Even your Absolute Justice might fail against his fists." Aokiji smirked in saying this knowing that Luffy would absolutely fight with everything he's got and he would love to see Akainu get a just desserts for acting so high and mighty. Whatever he might have done to him, he knew now the kid could beat up this bully.

Kizaru joined in "I agree with Kuzan here... When you meet him you'll see that it will take some serious effort. I won't help you until I see some blood on you, Akainu-san" he grinned slightly as the red dog just huffed and ignored their talk. He found it preposterous that such a kid can use haki to the extent it gives him an edge even against an admiral.

As the 3 Admirals bickered outside in a non-intrusive way, inside Sengoku had serious pupils as the five figures were asking something quite outrageous and last minute.

"You want me... To extradite!? Now!? Do you realize how dangerous and open we will be if we change plans!?" Sengoku argued as the five figures slowly showed themselves in the light outside that came in to reveal these men were not just government officials.

They were the top of everything. They were the Gorosei.

The tall lanky three piece suit man with a long beard spoke standing up "We understand that your position and planning is under great risk but-"

The old swordsman in a guru robe tapped his sword on the ground while sitting on a sofa "-The consequences if we don't change your plans will be detrimental. The execution of Portgas D. Ace is a must. And we fret that the new upstart known as Mugiwara No Luffy will once again directly want to change the course of the world. We cannot let this happen. We must finish Gold Roger's blood in this generation." He declared.