"Damn," was all she had to say. I mean what else could she say after hearing that. "I guess I know where we stand now," I said mocking her advice. "How was I supposed to know Kameron was stepping out or that he wouldn't be loyal?" I didn't say anything but just went into the bathroom to change. "Well, now you and Mr. Wright can start something," she said winking and making kissing faces.

"Nah I doubt that, we got into a huge fight tonight."

"What the hell you mean tonight?!" there she go with that screaming again. "After I caught Kameron I went over to Collin's house."

"What the hell is wrong with you," she said jumping up. "I wasn't thinking I just needed someone to talk to."

"And you couldn't come to talk to me? You run to some dude you barely know instead of the person that has been by your side since day fucking one."

"Look it's not like that, I went to him because I knew he wouldn't ask any questions and I could just cry and he would let me."

"If it was that simple then why you two get in a fight?"

"He said I use my baby girl as an excuse for Kameron's actions and that I use her whenever things don't go my way." For the first time she got quiet and dint answer back so quickly. I looked at her and could tell she was wasn't saying something. "You think he was right?"

"Okay don't get mad but I do think you use her to hide the truth sometimes."

"And what truth is that?"

"The fact Kameron isn't your soulmate or that you weren't the girl that made him drop the game and the girls. I think its time you let go of Kameron and the hut he has caused you and I think it's time you let go of the little one too. She is in a better place right now and you have to come to terms with that. Life is still happening and there is a better guy that wants to be there for you but you are pushing him away." I sighed and sat on the bed thinking about what she said. Maybe she was right, maybe I should give Collin a try and just realize Kameron was never going to be the man I needed him to be.

The rest of the night I tossed and turned from the events that took place. I decided that I would talk to Collin in the morning and apologize to him. I just really wanted to get some sleep and try to forget everything that happened.

Dee POV

Recently I have been laying low so I can figure out what to do next. I knew I couldn't go through with Kacey's plan; I mean it included killing my damn sister. I needed to talk to Kameron and maybe he would listen to me. I know I have no right to ask him to help me but I'm hoping he would at least save my sister.

I arrived at the trap house since I knew he was still working out of it. I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer. A big dude answered and pulled his gun out, pointing at me. "Who the hell are you?"

"Well, you are obviously new," I said looking at him up and down. "Answer the damn question."

"Man take me to your boss you oversized steroid." He nodded his head and told me to follow him. When we found Kameron he was in his office. When I walked in he looked at me and then told the guy to leave. "What you doing here," he asked leaning back and crossing his arms. "I came to tell you about what Kacey is up to."

"Why now?"

"Because he is planning to kill Ariel." The look on his face didn't change not the way I thought it would. "Did you not hear me," I asked banging on the desk.

"Hey! I heard you the first fucking time. What you got to tell me?"

"Kacey plans to kill Ariel and Kelsey to prove to you he can get to you whenever he wants."

"That's it," he asked while he stood up. "What you mean is that it? I just told you he plans to kill Ariel and Kelsey!"

"And you don't think I already fucking knew that! You come waltzing back into my office telling me some shit I already knew after you picked that bastard over the people that were supposed to be your family."

"I thought I was protecting Ariel."

"From who?! I gave you fucking everything, you had the keys to the damn castle and you threw them away to be somebody's bitch!"

"I ain't nobody's bitch and before you wright me off you might want to rethink it."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because I am the only person that knows his trap house in and out and I am also the only person who knows where all his safe houses are." He looked at me for a little awhile and then said okay. He told me to sit down and called in Biggy so we could go over the some information. I knew he wasn't telling me everything since he still didn't trust me.

"You sure this is where he keeping the money," Biggy asked. "Yea I'm sure every three days he has a delivery that drops off."

"Alright so we hit the safe houses and then we go after his trap. We take down all lines of defense and then when he has nothing else to turn to we attack him." We all nodded at the plan and separated.

When I arrived home I saw my door had been picked with and pulled out my gun. I didn't know anyone who had the balls to break into my shit. I slowly walked in trying not to make a sound and then I heard a sound. I walked into the kitchen but saw no one. Just as I was about to turn the corner I felt cold metal touch the back of my head. "I thought we had an understanding boy," I head a familiar voice say. I turned around to be faced with Kacey. "You wanna tell me why you got a gun to my damn head boy."

"I hear you been running yo lips, telling my enemies about my plans."

"If I have?"

"Then I guess you gotta die." The next thing I know I felt a burning sensation in my chest and I felt my body fall to the ground. My breathing became shallow and slowly everything around began to fade away until there was nothing left to see.