003-Like fucking spiderman

Scott is leaning with his back against his locker, only half-dressed in his lacrosse gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on his face as he processes the fact that Allison's father is one of the hunters that attacked him and Derek on t...

Scott is leaning with his back against his locker, only half-dressed in his lacrosse gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on his face as he processes the fact that Allison's father is one of the hunters that attacked him and Derek on the full moon. Camilla was sat on the bench smirking at the fact Scott wasn't listening to a single thing Stiles was saying. "Did you apologise to Allison?"

Scott, still in shock, nods weakly. "Yeah."

Stiles isn't satisfied by this short answer and looks at him with a slightly exasperated expression. "Is she giving you a second chance, or..?"

Still dazed, Scott nods again. "Yeah."

Camilla scoffs from where she's sat and looks up to him. "You should be grateful she is. I mean, you left her high and dry at a party where she had to get a ride home from a creep who has an obsession with you."

Stiles ignores Camilla and starts to feel excitement in Scott's behalf. So, he tries to make Scott feel the same. "Yeah? Alright! So, everything's good?"

However, Scott doesn't feel an inch of excitement. All he feels is dread. "No."

Stiles and Camilla frown in confusion. "No?"

Scott starts to come out of his overwhelmed haze and tries to explain what he learned, still unable to look at his best friends. "Remember... the Hunters? Her dad is one of 'em."

Cami's eyes widen and Stiles gapes at Scott in shock. "What?!" "Her Dad-?"

Scott ignores them both and continues to speak. "-shot me."

Camilla cuts Scott off to ask for clarification. "Allison's father-?"

Scott, who ignored Cami, finishes his sentence. "-with a crossbow."

Stiles, flabbergasted by this news, repeats himself dramatically now that Scott has finally stopped talking. "Allison's father?"

Scott, now officially snapped out of the daze he was in, yelps at Stiles impatiently. "Yes! Her father!"

Seeing that Stiles and Camilla are just as shocked as he is, Scott begins to panic. "Oh, my god-"

Camilla stands up and rushes over to Scott. She wastes no time in comforting him. "No! Scott, snap out of it! It's gonna be fine, okay?"

After a moment, Scott finally snaps back to reality and looks Cami in the eyes, though he's still frowning.

"You okay?" Cami hears Stiles say behind her.

Scott nods so Cami takes her place back on the bench she was sitting on previously and lets Stiles take her place next to Scott.

"Hey, You good? He didn't recognise you, right?"

Scott thinks for a second before responding. "No... n-no, I don't think so..."

Camilla snickers quietly and whispers, "So clueless."