001-Worse than Stiles

It's a dark and stormy night as several Beacon County Sheriff's Department deputies and state troopers pull up to the Beacon Hills preserve in their police cruisers. At least a dozen officers get out of their vehicles, some with k9 dogs, who are barking and whimpering among the radio chatter. With flashlights in their hands, the deputies begin their search in the woods.

As the last deputy enters the dark woodland area of the preserve, another car pulls up. however it wasn't another cruiser, the car was an unmarked black SUV, with blacked out windows and red and blue flashing lights. Once the car had stopped and was parked next to the sheriff's, an old-ish looking man climbed out of it. He walked towards the sheriff of Beacon Hills.

"I know you've got more important things to worry about, but you've got to hear this." The detective says nodding over to the back seat of his car in annoyance, "She says she knows you personally."

"Who is it?" Sheriff Stilinski says looking to the car also but in confusion.

"Said her name was Cami." The other man shrugged his shoulders before walking back towards his car and opening the back door. Upon opening it the Sheriff's eyes fall onto a very familiar red-headed girl, who was sat there with a smug smirk on her face. He closed his eyes and rubbed the top of his forehead with his left hand before walking towards her.

"What the hell are you doing out here Camilla?" Stilinski announced

Cami winced slightly, knowing that whenever he said her full name he was angry with her.

"I was just going for a nice walk in the woods when detective asshole over there decided to arrest me." She stated, an innocent look taking over her face.

The Sheriff raised his eyebrows in amusement and nodded. He looked down at the ground for a second before looking back up at her. "Well, no offence but, I don't believe you."

Cami did take offence to that and stared up at him with a pout on her lips, "And why not?"

"Because you don't like the woods due to it being 'too muddy' and," He held his finger up before she could interrupt, "And you don't like walking in, said woods, because 'the mud will ruin your heels'."

"Well yeah. I'm not ruining a perfectly good pair of Louis Vuitton heels just because of a bit of mud on the ground." She immediately stopped talking after realizing what she just said. She shot her head up to the man in front of her after hearing his snort of amusement.

"Now we've gotten the lie out the way, would you like to tell me the real reason why you were out here, alone?" Stilinski requested.

The red-head sighed inwardly before crossing her arms in defiance. The two stared at each other for a minute or two and just as the man raised his eyebrows, the girl broke and sighed again, but harshly this time, and uncrossed her arms.

"Stiles called to say that a jogger found half of a body in the woods and that he and Scott were coming here to investigate, so to Stiles that meant that I had to tag along. I replied saying that I would meet them here but low and behold I arrive to find that Scott and Stiles were nowhere to be found but his jeep was here, so I went to find them."

Just as Stilinski was about to answer back, the sound of one of the k9 dogs barking aggressively at something knocked them both out of the conversation. The Sheriff walked away just as Cami got out of the car and rushed after him. They both sighed once they noticed the familiar hyperactive teenager faced first on the ground before launching himself up, and shielding his eyes from the flashlight held towards him by the deputy.

"Hang on, hang on. This little delinquent belongs to me." Stilinski sighed in exhaustion before looking over at his son, making sure he wasn't hurt.

Stiles, trying to play it cool and not end up in trouble, greets his dad warmly. "Dad, how are you doing."