Sparrow

Name: Sparrow

Gender: Female

Age: 8

Occupation: General

Backstory: Sparrow was an abused dragonet and was neglected at school. Until she met Sunrise (Glorybringer4ever098's character! Go follow her!) who was the queen's daughter. She later became general and was rescued by Queen Ruby.

Other: none

Book: none

I got some inspo from @Glorybringer4ever098and thought I would make a small little flashback of Sparrow! So here ya go!

Sparrow walked home from school her head dropping low as it usually did. She wondered what her parents would do to her today. Yesterday her mother threw a knife at her but luckily she missed. Sparrow slowly opened the door prepared for the worst.

"OH SO NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK UP IN MY HOUSE AND NOT WORK?" Her mother shouted. "GET TO WORK!"

Sparrow darted across the room to the bucket but she didn't do it quickly. Her mother grabbed the bucket and splashed the soapy water into Sparrow's face.

"AHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!" Sparrow screamed clutching her face.

"STOP THE INFERNAL NOISE!" Her mother yelled. Her Mother left the room and grabbed something out of the closet. "IF YOU WON'T STOP THAT INFERNAL NOISE, I WILL!"

Sparrow still lay on the floor screaming and crying until her mother came back. She grabbed Sparrow's chin and slapped her with a cloth she grabbed out of the closet. 

"NOW  SHUT UP!" Her mother roared. She slapped her again with the cloth and roared with much anger.

Sparrow screamed as some of the soapy water got sucked into her nostril. There was a burning sensation and it felt like she was going to burst into flames.

"THAT'S IT!" her mother screamed. She grabbed Sparrow's head  and tightly tied the cloth around her small snout. 

Sparrow whimpered and screamed. But it was no use. The cloth was digging into her scales as it pinned her jaws shut. She was unable to scream, speak, eat, or drink.

"NOW CLEAN!" she roared.

Sparrow scrambled to her feet and began to scrub the floors. She looked up at her mother as she scrubed the floors. After the day ended she rushed to her bed and cried the night away.

THE NEXT DAY:

Sparrow got out of bed and realized she couldn't speak still. She hadn't realized that the gag was still on. She grabbed the pouch off of her hanger and rushed out into the living room. Half of her wanted to rip the gag off and scream and fight her mother but the other half wanted to stay hidden. Slowly she untied the cloth and she flexed her jaws.

"SPARROW? IS THAT YOU?!" Her mother yelled from in the kitchen. "YOUR FATHER SAID HE WANTS YOU TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH THE CLOTH STILL ON!"

Sparrow panicked. She had taken it off!  She knew she was screwed. 

"COME IN HERE SO I CAN MAKE SURE IT'S STILL ON!" she yelled. Sparrow slowly walked into the kitchen with the cloth dragging on the floor.

As she walked into the kitchen her mother threw her plate down to the floor aand it smashed into tiny pieces. 

"YOU TOOK IT OFF!! THIS TIME I'M NOT BEING NICE!! I WANT YOU TO BE MISERABLE!" she screamed grabbing Sparrow's tail and flipping her upside down.

She pried Sparrow's jaws open and lodged a rock into her mouth. She then tightly tied the cloth back on.

"NOW GO TO SCHOOL!" she screamed throwing Sparrow towards the door.

Sparrow cried and rushed out of the door. She was very embarassed about her family and she was bullied at school. 

THATS THE END FOLKS! IF ANYONE WANTS TO TURN THIS INTO A STORY PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!