1. The babysitter

'' JESSICA HURRY UP! '' Jessica's dad shouted. " DAD IM COMING! '' Jessica yelled back, she tied her sneakers and got up from the couch.

Jessica walked to her dad who was standing infront of the door, "are you ready to meet him? '' Her dad asked. Jessica looked at him and rolled her eyes,
'' Dad! Why would i be happy? I don't need a babysitter when i'm 17, you will be only gone for a month. '' Jessica said sighing.

'' Jessica, it's just for your own safety! '' Her dad said as he sighed, '' I'm gonna miss you...'' He said. Jessica rolled her eyes.

She opened the door and they both went out. '' I don't see him, looks like he doesnt even care about me? '' Jessica said laughing a little. '' Well i'm sure he is on his way. '' her dad said.

Jessica's pov:

Me and my dad were waiting for my babysitter to pull up. I was so over it, i just wanted my dad to leave so i can spend the whole month with my friends sneaking out, i mean what possibly could the babysitter do?

Suddenly i heard some motorcycle sounds, my mouth opened as i saw a guy with a green helment drive into our driveway. He drove in so smoothly, it looked very attractive to me. I could see his braids on his shoulders.

---------

'' Jessica, introduce yourself. '' Jessicas dad said looking at the guy. '''is that him?'' Jessica asked stuttering while looking at her dad with a shocked look. Her dad nodded his head as the guy took off his helment. He walked up to Jessicas dad '' Hey man! Long no seen huh? " He asked.

Jessicas dad laughed, '' Sure, Tom haha '' Then Tom turned to Jessica, they made a long eye contact till he broke it. '' Is this her? '' he asked, smiling and looking at Jessicas dad. He nodded his head as an answer and Tom looked back at Jessica.

'' Well hey then.. '' Tom said. He took her hand and shaked it as a meeting. Jessica and Tom made eye contact. '' Okay guys, i have to get to the airport now, have fun!! And Jess, i'm gonna miss you so much.. '' Jessicas dad said, he went in for a hug with Jessica.

'' Dad! Stop acting like a baby, you will only be gone for a month! '' She said, while hugging him. Jessicas dad backed up and looked at Tom, '' You better take good care of her and Jess, you better behave! '' He said, Tom nodded his head while smirking and Jessica looked down.

He walked to his car and drove away while waving his goodbyes.

Now Tom and Jessica were left alone. Tom looked at her and said.. '' Soo, can we go inside? It's kinda windy out here. '' He said while smiling. Jessica looked at him and rolled her eyes. ''Sure.''

Jessica turned around and walked into the house, Tom walked behind her while checking her body out. As he came inside he closed the door behind him.

Jessica took her time to show off her house, she was walking around with Tom and introducing him to all the rooms.

'' And where is my room young lady? '' Tom asked, looking at Jessica. She looked at him and said '' Well follow me im not done yet. " Jessica said.

Tom followed Jessica upstairs, and opened a door next to Jessicas room. " Here it is. " Jessica said, Tom went inside and put his bags down.

" So this is where i will be living for the next month i see " He said, looking out of the window.

Jessica looked at Tom and rolled her eyes. " Sure just don't disturb me " she said, going back to her room.

Tom laughed and put his stuff around the room, his clothes, bathroom stuff and colognes. An hour or two went past while Jessica was laying in her bed watching tv.

Suddenly Jessica heard door knock " What?! " Jessica yelled, Tom was standing behind the door.
" Do you want some pizza? " Tom asked coming in.

Jessica sighed " Whatever i'm not gonna make you food anyway " She said scoofing. Tom looked at her smirking " You should be my housewife i need one " He said smirking and winking.

Jessica gave him a dirty look and took a look back at the tv. Tom went outside of her room and called the pizza man.

About five minutes went by and Tom got bored, he knocked on Jessicas door and asked to come in. Jessica sighed and agreed. Tom came in Jessicas room and sat on the bed where she was sleeping and watching tv.

" So what are you watching? " Tom asked. Jessica looked at him and said " Love island, do you like it? " She asked. Tom looked at her and they made eye contact " No... We should get to know eachother more? " Tom said.

Jessic rolled her eyes " What would you like to know about me? Why are you so noisey? " She asked, seems like Jessica wasn't in the mood at all.

Tom sighed " Well we could be friends you know.. " He said. But then they heard door knocks, it was probably the pizza man.

They went downstairs and opened the door to see some fresh pizza with the delivery man. Tom paid him five bucks after Jessica took the pizzas.

After that they ate the pizza and talked to eachother about their lifes and short facts.
---
About an hour went by and Jessica yawned, " I'm tired, i need to go to sleep anyway since tomorrow i have school again. " Jessica said.

Tom looked at her " Are you going with a bus? I could give you a ride. " He smirked.

Jessica smiled, " Thanks, but i'm gonna have stick to my normal routine. " She said smiling a bit.

Jessica got up and walked upstairs, to the bathroom. She needed to take a shower. Tom was about to go in his room, but then he looked at Scarlets room. He decided to go inside, he looked around and at the photos Jessica had. Then he heard Jessica getting out of the shower.

Tom ran back to his room, jumping in his bed. As Jessica walked out of the bathroom Tom got out of his room and checked out Jessica, she was in some very small shorts and a bra.

Tom went into the bathroom to take a shower. While Jessica got dressed for bed, she got in the bed, pulled out her mobile phone and called her bestfriend.

They had a conversation about Tom....

" Yeah.. i mean i don't need a babysitter but my dad is too overprotective. But i think he is so hot!! Like i want to have a thing with him not gonna lie.. I'm excited to spend time with him!! "  Jessica said.

Her bestfriend kept asking her for a picture of him but Jessica didn't have any. Suddenly as they were talking Tom came in the room wrapped in a towel soaking wet, " Oops... Wrong room! " he said awkwardly.

Jessica hung up fast and turned to him " What was that? " she asked as she didn't hear him. Tom looked at her and laughed, he went outside of the room. Jessica was too stunned to speak, she went to sleep so she can wake up early.

-----

Hey guys!! Let me know if you like this story so far, more interesting and juicy parts will be coming.