Chapter twenty six 🥀

Start from the beginning

                            -🥀-

When Namjoon  and Jin enter to the orphanage, there are many of small children playing in the park and another group crowding something like they are really interesting to listen that person.

" who the hell are you guys ah ...?"
The little boy whom is old like8years old boy cross the path of Namjoon and Jin's  while standing infront of them.

" answer me ...?"
His bratty  voice made others laugh and even Namjoon bend down to his sizes and look at this cute boy whom pouting and angrily puffing his cheeks to them .

" hi ... I'm Namjoon... " while he giving tiny pats on his head and said but other couldn't help Jin's lovely smile.

His fluffy cheeks bounce to another smile and move to Jin's side within a second.
The little boy pulls other shirt tiny corner of a side and made him looks down .

" hi Little baby...
You looks so cute...." While Jin bend to his height and said ruffling little boy's hair messy .

" why you guys came here Ah ?

Do you guys try to give us a home to live...?"
Those shiny little eyes curiously asked from the Jin , but his mind imagined another person from through this boy ,

It was Jungkook...
Jin heart couldn't help it, so he quickly hugged tiny person infront of him and gave little smooches to his head .

" hey you can't kiss or hug me ..."
Little boy said to other and move from his hug .

"Why..? "
Jin confusedly asked and looked at Namjoon side .

" because I have a husband.., do you guys see who is the person sitting over there with children ah ,
then he is mine husband, "

The little boy words made Jin laugh as well looking that tiny boy who's telling he already married to another.

But there whole conversation stopped when they were saw another chubby , pouty boy laughing and rubbing his baby bump calmly while puffing his cheeks moreover to another same age man with around within children.

" Jungkook ..."
Jin's voice unintentionally came out from his mouth while staring at chubby human  .

" yeah ... that's my hubby's name , and who you knew it ah ..? "

" Namjoon ... jungkook is there ..."
Jin's wobbly hand's finger pointed to Jungkook sight and quickly went near to other side while stopped midway of where other can see them .

" hey .. don't ignore my question tall man , just tell me ..? "
But little kid voice get down when he saw Jungkook's teary eyes smilingly staring at new people faces .

" Namjoon Hyung .... "
Jungkook quickly moved out from the others and hugged the muscular man whom's showing cute dimple smile to him , but Jin noticed,

Whom sat beside Jungkook that person's whole face get anguish as well curling his own fingers firmly while try for control himself to his palm .
Jin doesn't know who is that guy, but under to his actions made others to think , that person have huge space in his life for this Jungkook .

" oh .. Jin .... "
Jungkook's happy hormones today is extremely high energy that's why without any hesitation he hugged Jin also .

Jin never expect this kind of warm welcoming energy from other , but when Jungkook hug him , he felt at   the first time  others baby bump and even unintentionally his hand went to other 's baby bump and looked at Namjoon's side while smiling with teary eyes .

Jungkook doesn't know what to do but he gave only silent smile to other and looked down whom sulking with puffing cheeks.

" who is this guy kookie ... ? "
Little boy asked within anguish look but others cooed down to his face and smile.