Abhimanyu who were healing fast with the divine herbs and prayers stopped his whimpers in pain after getting shocked by the truth unfolded infront of him....his head tilted in sideways to peek a glance at the prince of Udaipur...his eyes widened discovering what his father have done.....Oh God!!!

And all eyes got ended up on karna to see how he gonna handle the truth. Karna's eyes moistened as he knelt beside hriday's bed. His entire body were shaking. He had a son....he whispers, " My son!! "

Turning to ashwattama he says, " Ashwa!! My son!!! Look he is my son! "

Ashwa nods in a sad smile and karna figured it his friend knew it way before him. Turning to his son he touched hriday's cheek and stared him for some moments recalling how he met his son first and incidents followed by that.

Standing up he asks in a rough voice making abhimanyu gulp, " Who done this to my son?? "

Harsh answers, " Nothing to get stressed!! He will be fine and those enunches are in hand of danger!! "

Karna shake his head in negative and declared sternly, " I will destroy them!! "

Krishna states, " This war is yours!! Hriday took it causing enough chaos....

It's time for you to stop this madness instead of making it worse!! "

Karna turns to him in confusion and Krishna replied, " Radheya!! You wanted fair fight!!

But if you don't stop her now....then never ever you would get that battle!!

And now the only human ever could stop her alive is only you!! "

Karna remain silent and looking back his son he released a breath before stroding out. Ashwattama followed him whereas suyodhan looked hriday finally understanding he is mitr karn and empress's son. A lot to catch....

He came beside hridyanshu who losing the dark shade from his skin. The effect of poison fading with medicines. Udaipur is far enhanced in everything.....an empire for a reason. He asks genuinely concerned,

" When he will be awake?? "

One of the healer replied, " Some days!! But he will be alright!! "

Nodding at him he gave a look at Krishna who have a thin smile in his face and moved out to the nature that lost it's calmness and raging......

************************************************************************

Pandavas looked each other and moved closer as dusty fog hiding them from each other's sight. A storm it is....they could hear the scream of their Sena and udaysena retired from the battlefield long ago with their prince...but they couldn't...kinda trapped in the rage of nature.

They saw cloud of green fog looming above as a green lightening strikes at the centre giving more clear vision of their followers. They all together gasps seeing their relatives and other dear ones struggling in the clutch of green fogs. They were screaming as if it burning them.

Arjun's face tightened as he released an arrow straight to those greeny crawling fog arms to release his people and next moment as a shock to him nakul screams in pain. That arrow from his quiver pierced his own flesh..... impossible for him to not to hit his aim.....