Ch-48🖤 [Messed up]

Start from the beginning

Matteo scoffed and sent the location to all of our phones.

I alerted all my men to be ready and sent the location to them. I just hope she will be there.

I was going to say something when I got cut off by Leonardo, "What the fuck I told you, hmm?" He screamed into the phone.

The other person on the phone must have said something which made his jaw clenched.

"I don't fucking know! Fucking take how much money you want. But I want that Girl at any cost!" He snapped and my ears perked.

He hanged up the phone and stood up.

"Igor Russo, that bastard has declared to present a new girl in the underground." He spoke and my heart just dropped.

"Igor Russo?" Luca asked.

"Andrew Russo's right hand or his cousin.. That bastard does everything Andrew asked him to" Leonardo clenched his jaw.

"If she once entered this circle, it will be too hard to find her" Leonardo spoke and my heart dropped.

"What do you mean? We are the powerful ones here!" Matteo glared.

"We are.. But you don't know how this all works.. She can be sent in any corner of the world" He spoke while fisting his phone.

"We will get her before she got involved in any of this shit"

"We have to! Matteo I need you to contact Russians. Tell them she is your Queen and try to make amendments" Leonardo told Matteo.

"No.I won't put her in more danger. Me and Russians are not in good terms. They will definitely hurt her more if they know she is involved with me" He spoke lowly.

"You weren't saying this before" Brian glared at him.

"I wasn't thinking straight. Leonardo help me get into this auction thing Igor is handling. I will go there" Matteo spoke making all of us look at him in shock.

"You can't.. You won't be allowed"

"B-But-".

" Shut it everyone!" I shouted ribbing my temple.

"First, Let's go to the location! After that we will see what to do" I ordered before looking at Brian if we are ready.

"Let's move. Our men are ready" Brian spoke and we all stood up including Sandro. I sighed. He won't listen to me.

"Let's get her back"..

_____________________

Lily's P.O.V

I don't know from how long I am sitting here practicing to shove the knife down his arm or leg to escape.

I can do it.. I heard footsteps so I gulped down and stood behind the door holding knife in my right hand and dagger in my left one.

Make sure not to hurt him much.

That rectangular metal thingy in my coat's pocket.

The door knob moved and I took my position and just as I saw footsteps, I closed my eyes and jumped on him with the knife in front of me.

"FUCK!" I heard him curse as I pulled back and was about to run when my eyes landed on his stomach.

Red? Shit!