Monkey form

Season 4 spoilers!!
Also blood warning!

Jiang sat in the dojo, meditating, ignoring the thirst for....that power.

Bai He was taking a nap and Macaque had gone off to do business and stuff.
Jiang ignored the loud whispers echoing through her head.

"Just like Macaque said, I will be able to take more when I can control my powers now..." She said softly.

The whispers only got louder. Jiang growled, and stood up. She walked out of the house and towards a large stone door.
Macaque told her to never go in without him but, he wasn't here, was he?

She walked inside, the cold wind lightly blowing her white and pink hair. She stopped at a stone pedestal in the center of a circle room.  On top of the stone pedestal was a flower, a lotus flower. It was white and pink like a normal flower except it's aura was glowing purple. It was radiating energy off it.

The whispers in Jiang's head got louder.
"I'm sure one more petal wouldn't hurt....right?"

She plucked a single petal off the flower and stared at it in her palm. Then she swallowed it.

She was hit with a wave of nausea and dizziness, she leaned on the pedestal for support, and held her head.

Then it stopped, she stood up straight.
She looked at her hands. She felt mostly the same....

"I better get back to Bai He." She mumbled, leaving the cave.

She walked back to the dojo and opened the door. Right on que, Bai He started walking down the stairs dragging her Cat plushie. The little girl yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Jiang? Is Macaque back yet?" She asked in a sleepy tone.

"Nah boss ain't back yet, he is taking a while....wonder what he's doing..."

Then they heard a loud bang outside that made the two girls jump.
Jiang looked towards the door and then peeked out the window.

"If I am correct this is where Macaque used to reside...." Hummed a voice.

Jiang saw a bird demon. They were tall and had metal golden wings, and a large spear.

"What the hell?" She whispered.
"Who's that?" Whispered Bai He, hiding behind Jiang.

"Six-Eared Macaque! It is I! Peng! Azure Lion, requests that you rejoin our brotherhood and help us conquer the Jade Emperor!" The bird announced to the dojo.
"If you come willingly then we will not have to go to drastic measures!"

Jiang didn't know who this Peng guy was but he didn't sound the friendliest.
"Bai He, stay here and don't move." Said Jiang.

Jiang slipped out of the dojo and stepped into veiw of the bird demon.
"You're looking for the Six-eared Macaque?" Said Jiang.

The bird gave a smug look and bowed the the girl.
"Yes I am, and I assume I am in the presence of his assistant?"

"My mentor died years ago." She said coldly.

"What?"

"Macaque passed on many years ago, leaving me to this dojo and all his earthly possessions, so I think it would be of your greatest interest to leave." She said.

Of course she was lying, she wasn't just gonna let this guy know where Macaque is! She did feel a bit bad about saying he was dead but she did what she had to.

"Macaque would pass on his legacy, to a mere mortal girl? He truly has fallen from what grace he had left!"

Oh that set Jiang off the edge. She hated when people spoke ill of her mentor and father-figure.