The spy

MK was on his route for a delivery. Mei was sitting next to him in the car.

The two of them had decided while MK was delivering they'd look for any small trouble as training.
Mei was scanning the city as MK drove.

"Mei you really think this'll work? Besides I think everything has calmed down since DBK went all cuckoo." He said.

"I'm sure it'll work! We just need to....MK THERE!"

He slammed on the breaks and looked to where Mei was pointing. He heard screaming and looked up. A girl was hanging off the side of a building! She was holding on tight to a flag pole but it seemed she might slip.

He and Mei immediately got out of the car. They ran through the crowd of people gathered around the building. MK pulled out his staff and stood underneath where she was hanging.

Then the staff grew and he shot up. He looked at girl once he reached her level. He held out his hand for her to grab. "Here! Take my hand!"

She grabbed his hand and he pulled her over to the staff. It then shortened and they were on the ground again. Mei was filming the whole thing on her phone.

"Is she okay?!?" She asked.

MK looked at the girl, clinging to his jacket. She was around his age but shorter, she had cream colored hair, a light tan complexion, and soft pink eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked.

She looked up at him and nodded. "Y-you're the Monkey kid? Right? Thank you so much!" She said, hugging him.

He patted her back and smiled.
"No problem! What's your name?"

"J-Lin!" She answered, stuttering at first.

"Lin? Nice to meet you!" He said.

She nodded and smiled.
"Lin, huh? How'd you get up there?" Mei asked.

Lin shivered and got a look of fear and nervousness. "I don't really wanna talk about it here...." She sighed.

"That's alright! Hey, why don't we talk about it over noodles back at Pigsy's? MK works there!" Mei said, taking Lin's hands in hers.

Lin smiled softly and nodded.

MK and Mei led her to the truck and they all squeezed in.
MK finished a few deliveries and they drove back to the shop. Once they got there, MK and Mei led Lin inside.

"MK?!? You're supposed to be delivering noodles!!" Shouted Pigsy.
Tang was sitting at the counter, eating his usual noodles.

"Yeahhh, well we rescued this girl named Lin, and uhm we wanted to talk to her." Said MK, rubbing the back of his head.

"And give her some of your amaaaaazing noodles!" Giggled Mei.

Lin smiled softly, and gave a small wave.

"Mei can interview her, NOW GO DELIVER THOSE NOODLES!!" Shouted Pigsy.

"*Sigh* Yes sir..." said MK, "you talk to Lin and I'll be back in hopefully 30 minutes to an hour!"

"Got it MK!" Mei said.

"Bye MK!" Said Lin, sweetly.

MK left and Mei turned to the cream haired girl. "So you want some noodles? I'll pay for them!"

"Sure!"

~time skip~

"So he just pushed you off the roof like that?!? That's horrible!" Mei said as she slurped up her noodles.