Sister time!

Jiang was sitting on the couch, playing on her Nintendo switch. She had moved back to the dojo along with LBD's hostess, Bai He.

Macaque and Jiang had both grown soft spots for her, along with everyone else in the group. Bai He practically loved visiting Sandy due to all his cats, she had even gotten attached to one she named Jasper.
She also loved going to Pigsy's because he gave her free noodles saying "She deserves em after all she went through."

Bai He walked into the kitchen and spotted the lotus haired teen on the couch and she giggled. She snuck up behind the couch.

"BOO!" Said Bai He as she flipped over onto the couch.

"Ack! Bai He! Come here ya little rascal!" Giggled Jiang.

She pounced on her sister and started to tickle her sides.

"HAHAHA JIANG STOP- EHEHEHEHE!" Laughed Bai He.

Jiang laughed and stopped ticking her little sister.
"What'cha playing?" Bai He asked, looking over at Jiang's switch.

"Hollow Knight." Answered Jiang.

"Hey, hey, wanna watch Bluey with me while we wait for Macaque to get back? He said he had to go do something...I don't remember what...."

"Sure."

They turned on Bluey, and Bai He snuggled into her sister's side.

This was a usual thing they did. Bai He would ask to watch Bluey and Jiang would say yes. Jiang started watching the kids show once Bai He had introduced her to it and surprisingly it's really good.
(It is really good trust me)

Jiang ran her fingers through Bai He's hair, looking at the white streaks left behind by LBD.
"So Bai He, I was wondering....and I know you don't wanna talk about it but....what happened to your parents?"

Bai He never spoke of her family, no one knew if she even had one. Macaque found this out quickly after LBD's defeat and instantly wanted to take her in.
Bai He fidgeted with her sweater collar.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me, but if you do I won't tell anyone else if you don't want me to..okay? It'll just be between us sisters."

"Okay....my parents both....passed away. My dad died in a car crash and my mom died from cancer. My grandparents refused to take care of me and my aunt is in jail. So I was sent to an orphanage....but everyone bullied me and I just hated it....so I ran away. And it was the day after I ran away that-that.....she showed up..." Bai He said.

Jiang knew she was referring to the Lady Bone Demon. Bai He hated saying her name.

"Aw Bai He, that's horrible....don't worry, you have me and Macaque now. And we aren't going anywhere anytime soon." She said, hugging her sister.

"Thanks Jiang."

"LILLY! LOTUS!! I'm back!"

"Macaque!" Said Bai He happily.

⭐️🌸🌑🌸⭐️
Short filler

Macaque calls Jiang, lotus because of her hair, and he thought it looked like a lotus so he just calls her that

Bai He's name mean Lilly, so that's Macaque's nickname for her

LILLY AND LOTUS
JUST LET ME HAVE THIS I LOVE THEM