zdmn gala day 7 os by sukriti977

Hi

Today is very spl day bcoz we are reading anew writer's story ..

Welcome to zdmn fd as a writer Sukriti977 , you have a very great writting skills , I enjoyed a lot, agar time mili toh , humare liye ayise new stories likh dijiye ga ..

Aap bhi humara writer sahiba ko apne votes and comments se appreciate kardijiyega ❤️❤️

So now let's begin the story

********"""""""""""""""

Kehte hain ki agar rishta banna ho to ek pal main ban jaata hai or agar na banna ho to chahe puri zindagi beet jaye, vo nahi ho pata.

Is kahani main kirdar saare same hain. Fark has itna hai ki monami ne ghar ghar main soldier nahi, balki proper NDA training li thi apne papa ke against jaake.

So, without wasting time, let's begin the story....
***************************************
MONAMI'S POV

Here I am, in the hospital, my head wrapped in a bandage, both hands fractured and sprain in a leg.
Lying in the hospital bed along with my boyfriendsleeping while keeping his head on the bed rest, I can see my life's past 1

month flashing in front of my eyes. How fast life has changed its course. I am now a mother and parakram's third in command. I came to Deolali when I was posted for the mission of training civilians so that they can help the people around them in times of need. But little did I knew that my life was going change drastically.

After coming to Deolali, I thought that it's high time to fulfill my dream..of becoming a single mother to a girl. I even visited an orphanage regarding this. There I got connected to a girl named ISHMEET. She is a very innocent and sweet girl. I decided that I will adopt her only. I had a conversation with the orphanage authorities and everything was finalized.
Now, I just needed a lawyer to prepare the paperwork.
On one late night, I was sitting in the

mess when Khadoos Shergill came there( I call him khadoos because he always behaves rudely with the cadets. I know he is strict for their betterment but there is no harm in behaving normally for a few times.) I was a bit zoned out in the mess as even after searching a lot for a lawyer, coul8find one whom I could trust. Seeing me zoned out karan called me.

Karan- Itni raat gaye yahan? Soyi nahi?

Monami- kuch nhi. Bas aise hi.

Karan- okay. Your choice.
(And he turned to leave)

Monami- kya tumhari nazar main koi lawyer hai jo adoption ke papers banwa sakta h achhe se? ( I don't know why I asked him this..I am still not able to figure

it out.)
Karan- adoption?

Monami- haan vo....I am adopting a girl. And I want a trustworthy lawyer jo saara paperwork karva sake achhe se. I have met a few of them but they are not trustworthy.

Karan- hmmmm.. mera ek friend lawyer h who deals in these matters only. I will send u his number. U can talk to him.

Monami- Thank you so much.

Karan- Good Night.

Well, that was our first proper conversation because we hardly talk to each other.
The next day I met the lawyer and

confirmed him about making the adoption papers. And in a few days, the papers were ready. Another development in those days was that me and khadoos Shergill came to talking terms. He usually asked me about the progress of adoption papers and I replied him about that.
Soon the day came when I was legally going to be the mother of Ishmeet, my daughter. I don't why but I asked Karan to accompany me that day. And he agreed to do so.