zdmn gala day 3 ( a story by samridhi )

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading,

Thank you to everyone who is  participating and reading this gala ..

As kuch logon ko thoda confusion horahi hai , yeh os maine nahi likhi thi , beech beech mere kuch stories ayengey but yeh os maine nahi likhi thi , these os credit goes to the respective writers and plz appreciate them with your comments and votes ..

And today's os is written by _SoulfulWhispers_ ,

Name of the story : Roohdariyan

By Samridhi....

******************

"Beautiful......." karan gasped as he looked at his soon to be wife , entering the hall beautifully decked up in a pastel white and golden bridal lehenga , looking like a beautiful angel desending down from heaven just to complete one of the most beautiful lovestory ever heard .

The hall was beautifully decorated in a pastel color, perfect example of simple yet royal at the same time . Kids ran around , and joyful talks of the guest amd relatives added a lively touch to the ceremony.

Though some of the relatives were still unsatisfied by the decorations or the food menu or how they were given less importance in the ceremony, but who cared when there was such a beautiful couple sitting in front of them .

*Monami Weds Karan* , that's what the entrance board read . So well you guys guessed well it was the marriage ceremony of Khadoos Shergill and his Rani Sahiba . And the couple looked so perfect in their wedding attire that people can just not keep their eyes off from them .

"Wese rani sahiba , abhi bhi mauka hai bhaag ke shaadi kar lete hai , yaha baithe baithe sab ko smile dete mai toh thak chuka hoon"

Karan wisperd to monami with a nautghty smirk as they both went to flashback directly on the day of koezi's court marriage

"Monami : Wese ham bhi aise bhaag ke shaadi karenge .

Karan : Aur ham bhagenge kisse ?

Monami : Tumhe kya lagta hai ki dad aayenge hamari shaadi me tumhe ashirwad dene!

Karan : Hmm point , par ek baar shaadi ho jaaye , tumhe sabke saamne se utha ke le jaaunga !

Monami : Kyu gundey ho ? Galti se commando ban gaye kya ??......"

Both looked at each other and smiled reliving a beautiful memory from the initial days of there relationship.

Mainu Chadheya Ishq
Mein Rang Tera
Ik Ho Gaya Ang Mera
Ang Tera.......

"Ha toh maine kaha tha aake dad ko manane ko , tab toh tumhe hi ne kaha tha na ki rani sahiba appko mana liya toh aapke papa ki mitti ke baane hai , toh jaao abb karte raho smile"

Monami said cutely mimicking him , and all he could do was to just adore the cute girl sitting in front of him who was soon going to be his girl officially.

"Arey tota-maina abhi zara hame bhi dekh lo , baki zindagi toh ek doosre ko hi dekhna hai" koel shouted joking grabbing the love bird's attention , and in no time they were both red by everyone's teasings .

**************

The teasing sessions were finally over with karan's warning of walking out of the wedding along with monami if anyone else said a word for teasing them , and that's when they finally stopped .