zdmn gala day 2 ( a story by love_is_moran )

Bigboss house

Time : 1600 hrs

Moran and baaki sab living room mein big screen par os padrahe

An os by our very amazing writer love_is_moran..

[Aasaan Kiston Mein Tu Pyaar Kar]

3rd june 2016,

Finally I'm going on my first solo trip that too to my ever favorite destination, Manali. Yes I somehow convinced Dad to let me go there and I'm finally going. It'll be a 7 day 6 night tour and I'm hell excited for this. Maine toh excitement mein "Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani" repeat mein bhi dekh liya and I'm finally going to live that too. Just imagining myself as Naina would work I guess. So whatever happens this diary will be my journal for the next 7 days capturing the beautiful memories of my first solo trip

4th June, 2016

And finally my trip begins. Though me being the clumsy me was late in the first day almost missing my train but somehow made it to get into the train. For a fact it wasn't because of my clumsiness it was out of fear. As I always get scared of interacting with people or making friends I was scared about this trip as well. Most of the people here was either in pair or in group and there I was, all alone. But ek insaan ki baat agar mention na karu toh thodi nainsaafi ho jayegi, areh wahi woh khadoos sa banda. Pehle toh mujhe train pakadne mein help ki for which I'm really grateful but on the second moment mujhe Rani Sahiba bulake saara mood barbaad kar diya.

Flashback

Monami has reached on the station just on time but because of her introverted nature she was still thinking whether she should go or not and in that thought process she missed to realise the train had already started leaving. She had already settled her luggage in the train and that was the same time a boy of her age only saw her. Actually didn't see her rather he helped her finding her seat which was beside him only. When he saw her still standing on the platform even after the train left he himself came down of the train to call her

Boy: Oh hello Rani Sahiba aapki train chhut rahi hai kripya chalne ka kasht karengi

Monami looked at the boy once then just nodded as a slight reply. The boy ran and got in the train then forwarded his hand for Monami to hold and pulled her up in the train at the right time.

Monami: Thank you

The boy: Agli baar se apni khabon ke riyasat ke daure pe waqt aur halath dekhke nikliyega

He said and walked back to his seat.

Flashback ends

And that's how he got his name khadoos later I got to know his name was actually Karan Shergill which should be changed as "Khadoos Shergill" for a precise description of his nature. Khadoos insaan maine thank you bola aur meko hi chaar baatein sunake chala gaya. Thodi dar rahi thi na main uss mein kya ho gaya! Chal chhor na Monu usey thodi pata tha tu kya aur kaisi hai. But baad mein toh sahi se hi behave kiya tab shayad thoda gussa ho gaya tha par koi baat nahi. Hota hai kabhi kabhi. Right now I'm just hell excited as well as nervous for tomorrow as the real trek is starting from tomorrow onwards. I just hope yeh trip mujhe kuch acchi yaadein de de saath le jaane ke liye.

5th june, 2016

My first day in Manali was so good! Yaha ka culture at the same time normal Indian jaisa aur ussey bilkul alag dono hai. But it's fun here. I met with our whole group and got an official intro of everyone and gave mine too. And after the intro another good or bad thing was I wasn't the only person here who came without a partner or friend. That Khadoos Shergill too had the same situation. Waise bhi iss khadoos se dosti karega bhi kaun! But as we too were the only people not having partners before the guide made us team mates. Aafat hai yaar yeh akele bhi toh enjoy kar sakte thhey na aur group mein hi enjoy karna hota toh akele kyu aate? But ignoring all these thoughts I tried to focus on the team task the guide had given us. As there were teams he decided to do a "friendly" race till the mountain hills. Matlab race aur friendly word ka koi connection hai? They stand for absolute opposite meanings. Upar se reward bhi tha yeh kaisa friendly race tha yaar? Chalo iss race mein do acchi baatein hui pehli baat ham first aaye toh reward mila aur dusri baat I and Karan are in talking terms now. Ohh God main uski tarah bolne bhi lagi hu Do baatein and all! Urrgh!