ZDMN GALA day 5 ( friendship week special , os by @TheAnnika2108 aka Anika

Hi

Hello

Happy reading ..

Happy friendship day in advance and aapko friends se kya yaad aathi hai , mujhe toh college yaad aathi hai ..

Isiliye a spl os on collage backdrop Moran love story  by our very awesome writer TheANnika2108..

Hey Annika here,

Wattpad ID: @TheANnika2108

Title: Aasan kiston mein tu pyaar kar

Genre: Happy and Romantic

Leads: MoRan

Characters Aesthetics:-->

Karan Shergill
a 18 year old college study who study in prestigious college, SPACE...
He is from poor family and do part-time job for his expenses....he is scholarship student who is very intelligent in studies....

he loves singing too...
but now it is his hobby only...
Help his parents and is very protective about her sister, Koel..

Monami Mahajan:
a 17 yrs old Space College Student....daughter of Dr Deepak mahajan...a Rich kid and pampered one too....but she is not spoil brat...respect everyone....Loves dancing..

Deepak & Juhi mahajan are parents of monami...both are kind hearted and best doctors....loves her princess a lot..

Swashini: She is Monami's bua...she cook for her always...she had a daughter too...monu loves her cooking and mostly eats the food Made by her..

Pranali: Swahini's daughter and cousin sister of monami...didn't like her much...She just wants first position in everything and always tries defame monu..

Let's Start the Story

Some rich spoil boys were teasing Karan...throwing his things here and there....that is the reason why he didn't interact with his classmates...because they all are Rich..

Here monami is coming while scrolling her phone and suddenly she saw the scenario in the classroom and gritted her teeth..

Monu shouted: Stop it...what is wrong with you all? Can't you guys leave him alone,

And give death glare to that boys..

Faizi: Relax monami, we are just teasing him..

Monu with glare: Yeah I can see that..

All Boys get embarrassed after hearing her sarcastic comment..

She collected all his things and kept it on his desk...

Karan smile at her while she sit beside him making him Surprised and Shocked too

Monu with raised eyebrows: Any problem?

He just nodded in No...after a while..

Karan politely said: Thank You, Monami

Aryaan: monami tum aaj isske saath kyu baithi ho?

Monu furiously: Ab kya me tumhari permission lo kahi bhi baithne ke liye?

Faizi: ab usska matlab wo nhi hain...I mean Karan is no fun at all...he is very boring...

Monu: I know you guys are jealous of him because he is good in everything so just keep quiet
and for the last time, i am warning you guys, If you again trouble him once more, I will break your legs....Got IT??

All nodded while Karan watches her with widened eyes..

Monu: Stop Staring at me

Karan with smile: Mujhe nhi pata tha Tum itni acchi ho🤗