~ 4 ~ She Can Build, She Can Destroy As Well

Start from the beginning

"Then?"

"It's just that I only wanted to taste her, but that bit*h didn't allow me to touch her. After I get enough taste of her, then I will break the engagement with her. Who wants to marry an illegitimate child?"

"Master Kwon, you are sure a naughty".

"And you don't have to worry, even if I get engaged with her I'll still come to you sometimes".

After the video finished, the screen turned off and the lightings were on. Park Seorin, who was missing from the party, came to the venue and stood beside Min Eun Yeong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to morning -----

Platinum Paradise

At the CEO's Office ~

"Eun Yeong, how can you go for tonight's celebration? you are looking tired... look at these eyebags, from the last five months, you didn't get a good rest with mental peace" Seorin was worried about Eun Yeong.

Eun Yeong was glad that at least her childhood friend cum personal assistant didn't change even after the truth of her being the illegitimate child was revealed.

"Don't Worry, Rinnie...Actually, I have been waiting for tonight's celebration" Eun Yeong showed her mysterious smile.

"Huh? What do mean by that Eun Yeong?"

Eun Yeong took out an envelope from her purse, and gave it to Seorin, "Play this".

Park Seorin confusingly took the envelope and put the pen drive in the laptop.

After seeing the same video, Seorin was enraged "How dare this Bas*** play with you? What did he think of himself? If your brother saw this he will devour this son of bit*h completely raw."

Seorin was very angry after seeing that video and she wanted to kill Kwon Hwang-Kyu, but Eun Yeong was calm, she already knew about his affairs but she was only waiting for getting prominent evidence in her hand.

"Rinnie...! I want you to play this video in tonight's celebration".

"Yes...Eunnie. Don't worry. I will handle all the things. Rest assured!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh My God, so the rumors of Mr. Kwon were true!".

"I feel pity for Miss Min".

"It's all Ryu Family's fault, I heard that Elder Ryu had decided on this engagement only to save his family name".

"How can they be so cruel?"

Soon all the reporters were starting to gather around Kwon Hwang-Kyu.

"Mr. Kwon, what do you want to say about this video?"

"Mr. Kwon, who was the lady with you in this video?"

Seeing the situation going out of hand, Ryu Min-Hyuk hinted at his assistant to get rid of the reporters. Soon, the hotel security team came into the hall and removed the media from the hall.

The Kwon Family members' faces turned pale, they all knew Kwon Hwang-Kyu's deeds. After the media and guests left the hall, only Kwon Family, Ryu Family, and Min Eun Yeong & Park Seorin were presented in the hall.

Everyone was silent, no one knew what to say because whatever happened was their fault.

After a while, when no one wanted to speak, Eun Yeong moved forward toward Elder Ryu "Grandfather, I agreed to this engagement only because of you, but I don't think I can continue in this relationship anymore. Sorry!"