𝟏𝟗| 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 and Tanjiro were thrown back from the impact. Tanjiro ended up landing somewhat on top of Y/n and they attempted to recount what just occurred as they helped each other up.

   Their thoughts were interrupted when the demon's head bounced in front of them, "you damn brats! How could you do this to me?! I just needed to bring him your head! That's all it would've taken to win his approval! I'll never forgive you. I'll make sure you pay for what you've done to me! My face is filthy because of you shoving it into the dirt. I swear I'll bring you down with me!" The demon extended his hand out weakly and the eyes on his palms blinked.

   Tanjiro and Y/n looked down to see the arrows sticking through their bodies. They gasped right before the arrows began to throw them around. Y/n braced herself, knowing that she'd have to counter every move so the impact would lessen. She was heading right for the estate's wall when we used her second form. Second Form: Antila. The stars that formed around her torso helped deflect the arrow's movement but she ended up on the ground, another arrow already throwing her upwards again. Her body felt weak and shakily attempted to grab her sword properly. Ninth Form: Moon's Gravity. With the swing of her sword, she was able to get rid of the arrow, but that only helped until a second arrow started dragging her back down. She continued altering through her breathing forms, but was growing tired rapidly after using so many one after another. Bursts of stars and water scattered through the air as the Demon Slayers attempted to deflect all the arrows.

   The demon had been slowly disintegrating and finally its last ashes drifted through the wind. The two of them were in midair when the arrows disappeared, leaving them to fall back onto the ground. Y/n almost burst to tears as her back hit the ground, she felt multiple cracks and was sure she broke her ribs and arm. Not including the sickly pop she felt in her leg. She quickly attempted to compose herself, knowing that there were still people in danger. She reached for her sword and it proved futile as the sword only fell out of her shaky grasp. Tanjiro had struggled as well, his ribs and leg were broken as well. They wanted to talk and check up on each other but knew it'd have to wait until the second demon was taken care of. There wasn't any time to waste and they knew they'd have time to talk after the fight, but it pained them to see the other hurt and not be able to do anything about it. They crawled together, swords in their mouths as they tried to make it to the next fight. The two could only worry about Nezuko and the others as they slowly dragged themselves to the other side of the house.

   They arrived as soon as Lady Tamayo scratched at her own arm, blood and a swirly pattern dripping from her arm. The remark girl laughed as she tossed the balls to herself, "aren't you an amusing little girl. Looks like I'm going to have to give this all I've got! I'm curious to see how long you can hold out!"

   Nezuko growled as Lady Tamayo walked in front of her, "if you're a Twelve Kizuki, I have a question for you."

   "Get outta the way! Move it, you damn fugitive!"

   "One question, that's all I'm asking. Do you have any idea who Kibutsuji really is?"

   "What the hell are you saying?"

   "He's a coward. Surely you realize that. He's in a constant state of fear."

   "How dare you? Damn you, shut up!"

   "Do you want to know why no demons can ever group together? Or why they cannibalize each other? It's because he doesn't want us to group up. His fear is that we'd attack him if we could. He manipulates demons to make them behave. Demons like you."

   "Don't you dare... don't say that! Shut up! He has no reason to be so petty! You can't comprehend the power he wields! No one is stronger than him! Not Lord Kibutsuji!" The demon dropped the temari and covered her mouth.

   "You forgot you couldn't say his name, didn't you? You just triggered the curse. I feel sorry for you, but farewell now."

   "Please forgive me!" The demon ran away screaming as she begged the stars for forgiveness, "I'm so sorry! I'm begging you! I promise I didn't mean to! Please forgive me!" Another temari ball fell in front of Y/n and Tanjiro. They watched in fear as the demon contorted in pain. Three arms broke through her skin from the inside, reaching around and taking the demon's head in its grasp. It squeezed and crushed her head. They could only watch as the cursed hands mangled up her body. 

--------------------------------------------

𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

--------------------------------------------