𝟏𝟓| 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧.

𝐀 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. Tanjiro ripped off his hood and ran to stop the man, "stop! No!" Y/n was right behind him as he wrapped the hood around his hand and shoved it into the man's mouth, creating a temporary gag.

   "Sweetheart, no!" The woman yelled.

   "Ma'am!" Y/n shouted, "listen, you have to worry about yourself! Cover that wound and apply as much pressure as you can! Press harder! It needs more pressure! Tie it down with a rope!" Y/n watched as two people tried to help, but were unable to help her properly. She trusted Tanjiro would be able to keep the demon at bay until she was finished, so she rushed over to the woman and helped her. She took the fabric, not afraid to push hard and used another piece of fabric to tie it tightly onto her arm. The woman whimpered but Y/n comforted her, "it's okay! I know, it'll hurt, but it's worth the pain if you want to survive!" Y/n watched as the blood seeped through the fabrics. It's still not enough... "Ma'am... I need you to stay still for me, okay?" The woman nodded and Y/n undid her work, pressing her bare hand to the wound. Twelfth From: Supernova's Last Hope. A soft glow emitted from her hand, little starts jumping about as the bleeding came to a halt. "There..." Y/n huffed out, "your bleeding should be stopped, but you must seek medical assistance right now. You two, please help her get to the nearest doctor!"

   The two men who attempted to help her nodded, taking her arms and dreaming them over their shoulder, "alright." When they walked off, Y/n turned around to see Muzan and his family walking away. She wanted to chase after them but she needed to stay with Tanjiro and help him with the demon.

   "Muzan Kibutsuji!" Tanjiro yelled, "no matter where you go, I promise you won't escape me! You can run as far as you want! I'll follow you to the depths of hell! And my blade will be the last thing you see! I'll never forgive you for what you've done!"

   "What the hells going on here," a gruff man asked.

   Another one replied, "another drunk."

   "Step away from that man right now, kids!" A third one demanded. It was the police.

   "I can't," Tanjiro said, "bring restraints to hold him down! Quickly!"

   "Get away from him," one pulled at Tanjiro's haori, "get up!" Another began to try dragging Y/n away.

   Y/n fought back, "please don't do that! We're the only ones who can hold this person back!" Her attempts were somewhat weak from using her breathing form to help the woman. She wouldn't feel better until the woman got the medical attention she needed.

   "Get off!"

   "I'm begging you, no!" Tanjiro yelled, holding onto the demon.

   "Get a load of these guys! Have they lost their minds?"

   "Help me get this kid off him."

   "Let me go!" Y/n yelled, "please! We need to help him!"

   "I don't want to let this person kill anybody!" Tanjiro said, "just stay out of the way! Someone could get hurt!"

   "Damnit! Listen to me! If you two keep resisting, I'm going to have to use force!" A policeman raised his wooden baton, about to hit Tanjiro.

   "No! Don-" Y/n shouted, but noticed the rows of flowers, winding towards them,

   "What's with all the flowers?!" The policemen questioned. Y/n was able to break free from their grip and rushed to Tanjiro, crouching next to him as the flowers continued to weave.

   They pushed the police away, as a woman walked up to them, "pardon me, but you said 'person'. Even though this particular person is now a demon." Behind her was a boy with purple eyes, his irises thin. "And now you're trying to save him. So if you don't mind, I'd like to lend you a hand."

   "Why in the world would you-" Tanjiro started, "your scent, I know what you are."

   "You do. I'm a demon. But I am also a doctor. I want to help. And I want to destroy Kibutsuji as well."

   Tanjiro and Y/n looked at each other before the girl spoke first, "I... I trust her, Tanjiro. Even though she's a demon, she might be like Nezuko."

   Tanjiro knew it was best to not go against Y/n's better judgment, "alright."

   The woman smiled, "you can intrust him to us." The boy took the demon into his arms and carried him shortly behind the woman.

   It all happened so fast which left Tanjiro and Y/n dizzy, "what was all of that?"

   Y/n shook her head, "I don't know... Ah! Nezuko!"

   The boy halted and gasped, "oh man. We have to go." Tanjiro quickly took Y/n's hand and dragged her out of the city, towards the udon stand.

   On their way, they attempted to recount the last moments, "Muzan, we saw him... but he got away," Y/n sighed. Still exhausted from using her form, though she felt better so she knew the woman had received the medical care she needed.

   "He did, but that's okay. We'll find him again. And when we do, we'll be sure he doesn't get away. We'll make him tell us how to turn Nezuko back, and avenge my family."

   "We will. We'll find Muzan Kibutsuji and put an end to him."

   Tanjiro smiled at her and rubbed his thumb over her hand, "exactly." They smiled at each other before facing back to the dirt path, an angry udon sales man waiting impatiently by his stand. "Oh dear..."

   "Now you listen to me!" The man shouted, "alright? It has nothing to do with money! That's not the problem here! I just can't forgive that you'd walk away from a perfectly good bowl of udon!"

   "I'm so sorry!" Tanjiro said frantically, " can I please have another one?"

   "To eat?"

   "Yes!"

   "You promise?"

   "I promise!"

   "Alright! What about you?!" He pointed to Y/n, "if you're eating udon, you better not let it get cold!"

   "I won't! I'll take another bowl as well!"

   "We want a bowl of udon," Tanjiro said, "in fact, make it two each!" Y/n nodded, she didn't realize how hungry she was from losing blood until she was able to smell the udon shop.

   "Uh... okay..!"

   Four bowls of udon were placed on the counter. Y/n and Tanjiro grabbed their first one, quickly slurping up the udon in record time. The shopkeep was shocked, never having seen anyone eat so fast. They drank the broth before moving onto their next bowl, eating it the same way.

   They clapped their hands together, "thanks for the great meal! It was delicious!"

   Y/n left some coins and waved as the man yelled towards them, "I'm glad you like it! Come back again, anytime!"

   The three started walking away before profusely apologizing to the girl they left behind, "I'm so sorry, Nezuko. We didn't mean to leave you behind like that."

   Nezuko stopped in her tracks which led to Tanjiro and Y/n getting pulled back from the tug, Y/n craned her head to the girl, "what is it, Nezuko? What's wrong?" She only grunted and looked down the path. The two eldest turned to see what it was and their eyes met with the boy from before, the one with purple eyes.

   They approached the boy, Tanjiro questioning him, "are you out here waiting for us?"

   "I'm here on her orders," he replied sharply, "I'm supposed to bring you back with me."

--------------------------------------------

𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

--------------------------------------------