Chapter 25

Chloe's POV:

Now that I was done taking photos, I went back inside, changed back into my casual wear, and went to find Kai. He had a picture to take with Jimin. I looked around and couldn't find him till I walked into the living room.

I saw him all cuddled up on his grandmother's chest, fast asleep, his lips slightly parted as he clutched the blanket she used to cover him.

"Oh, he's asleep," She said softly, looking up at me with a- wait, was that a smile on her lips?

"He looks so peaceful," I said quietly, watching as he took deep breaths in his sleep.

"I know, right?" Eun-chae said, rubbing his back gently. "He reminds me of Jimin a lot," she added, making me frown a little. I never knew what he was like as a child since Eun-chae and I barely spoke. Camila was able to tell me little things she remembered from when I was born.

"Really?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"Mmhmm. He wouldn't sleep when he was so full of energy, but the moment I picked him up and cuddled him, he'd drift off to sleep," she told me with the brightest smile on her face.

"Aw," I said, imagining a little Jimin. Kai already looked so much like him.

"Is it his turn for the photos?" she asked.

I nodded in response and said, "Yeah...."

Luckily, she woke him up gently and even helped get him ready for the photo. and to think that I was worried she'd hate him. She was already wrapped around his tiny finger. Kai was a pro at taking photos with his father. When it was all done, he ran to Eun-woo and pointed to the swing.

Jimin went inside to pick up a call, and not five minutes later, he walked up to us. "We have dinner with Mr. Kim Namjoon next Saturday," he announced.

Well guys that was Chapter 25 seems like everybody is warming up to Kai and starting to love him even Jimin's mother well we'll see what will happen with this dinner find out more in the next chapter I love u guys and have a good day bye bye

Chapter 26 coming up soon :) -Author