7. Wedding Planning

Start from the beginning

"Nothing, dear husband.." he chuckle softly.

"And you?" she asked

"Just going for party meeting," she nodded and hummed.

"Are you home??" He asked her.

"No, I am at Hope,"

"Oh...how is Nanu?" he asked.

"She is good. She is asking about you. And asking you to meet her as she is missing her boyfriend. But I told her clearly that my husband won't dare to cheat me. She can find another boyfriend for herself. I am very possessive of my husband," she heard him laughing from other side. She smiled at this.

"Uff... Possessive, huh?" he asked with a hint of teasing in his tone.

"Ji ha...Mister,"

"I think everyone came. I am going," he said as she can hear a commotion on the phone.

"Okay, ..." she said.

"I love you, Jaana," she smiles shyly at his loving and soft voice.

"I love you. Bye...." she said back with same softness and love in her voice.

"Bye..." he hang up but not before giving her a kiss through phone.

Aaravi chuckle softly shaking her head at his antics.

"Now who will answer me," she asked the children as she was teaching little kids.

"Me!!" few kids raise their hands with excitement.

She smile at them and said,
"Okay...tell me,"

"C for carrot,"

"No, it's car, right di,"

"It's Cat, stupid!"

"Don't fight, Bachcho. You all are correct. Very good. My little angels are so intelligent," Aaravi softly said and praise them to which they grin.

"Okay let's move ahead...."

She was teaching the kids when suddenly she felt her head spinning. She held her head feeling light-headed and her vision turns blurry. She sat on the floor and close her eyes.

Children suddenly got silent seeing her like this and look worried for her.

After few minutes, she opens her eyes feeling little better and look in front to see her cutie pies were looking at her with a worried frown and puppy eyes.

She smiles slightly at them.

"What happened to you, Di?" a little boy asked her in a low voice.

"Are you hurt?" asked a girl with a worried voice.

"I am fine, kids. Don't worry. Just a little headache nothing else," Aaravi assured them giving them her bright smile.

They also smile at seeing her smiling before they all hug her from all sides.

She chuckles at their cuteness and love.

"Aww my little angels!! Okay now let's go. It's lunch timeeee!!!! Let see who reached first," seeing them sad, she cheer loud making them pull away from her with joy.

"1..2...3..GOOOO!!!" She shout as she run out of the hall followed by her little army. Their cheerful laughter echoes as they run toward dining hall.

Aaravi chuckle seeing them running like little ducklings as she stops in the middle. She walked inside the dining room as everyone settled on their place.

She helped in serving food. After everyone had their lunch, she also had her lunch with the other girls. They talk and laugh and also tease Aaravi with Abhimanyu's name.

Aaravi is humming a song while driving back to her home. Her face is glowing with contentment like always. She is enjoying the driving as the cold wind was touching her skin.

On the other side

Abhimanyu was doing something on his phone while climbing down the stairs when he heard his parent and grandparent talking about him.

As he reached down, they all look at him. He notice Anushka and Viraj were also present there. He smile at them and sat beside Vihaan.

"Finally the love birds get some time from their Vacations," Abhimanyu teases Viraj and Anushka. As they returned from their Bali trip.

Viraj glare at him while Anushka coughed and try to hide her blush. Seeing their cute reaction, everyone silently laugh at them.

"Why not after all my little Abhimanyu is going to marry soon," Anushka told him giving him teasing look.

Abhimanyu look at them with shock and confusion before turning his head to his mother.

Ashika smiles at him.

"We have decided to get you and Aaravi marry off soon and thought to invite Roy family for dinner so we can discuss about wedding," Ashika told him in soft voice.

He doesn't know what to say but the happiness and joy he felt in his heart is out of this world.

"Woohoo!!! Bhai ki Shaadi!!!" Vihaan scream in happiness and joy.

"Bhai apki Shaadi hogi....oye hoye!!" Amaira tease him as she lightly bump his shoulder with her.

"Mera chota sa Bhaiyu...Dulha banega!!" Aaruhi chuckle as she pull his cheeks playfully.

"Di!!!" Abhimanyu whine at her making everyone laugh as his ears turn red.

"Don't trouble my boy...leave him... But Abhi, I hope you won't forget you poor Bua in front of your Aaravi," Anushka asked innocently as she tease him.

He roll his eyes at his family drama.
But the happiness and content is clearly visible in his eyes.

After pulling his leg and teasing the poor Abhimanyu to their heart content. Everyone started planning for his wedding. Abhimanyu looked at his over excited family as they were making plans for his wedding with happy smile on their faces.

**********************************

Thank you for reading

How was the chapter, guys?
Hope you all like it.

Any comment and thought about this chapter?

Don't forget to
VOTE
&
SHARE.

See u guys soon.

Take care
Be happy and kind🥰

Lots of love💜❤️