"Don't worry, she won't get past me." Logan replies before they leave.

Ever since I've known about Dove owning a helicopter I wanted to bring it here, so she could have something from home. So with the help of Markus, the Black Swan is on its way here. I head back inside to finish some work before it arrives.

Soon I hear the distinct sound of a helicopter near the house. I told them to land on the helipad that I had built when I learned about her love for the aircraft.

Making my way to the helipad I meet Marcus, Daniel and a pilot i didn't know. If looks could kill the I would be six feet under by the way Daniel is looking at me.

"How are you, Adams?" Marcus asks firmly shaking my hand.

"I'm fine. How was your flight?" I reply back. Glancing for the first time at the aircraft I can see why Dove loves it so much. It is a majestic piece of art.

"Dad, can we leave now. I have more important things to do than being here." That annoying voice belongs to my ever so wonderful brother in law. Note the sarcasm.

"You do know I have more important things to do as well but I thought that maybe you would like to see your sister unless you are still mad that she chose to be with me than actually reject me like you wanted." Daniel's face turns so dark and murderous I swear if I wasn't an alpha I would have cowered back in fear.

"Well she made her choice. Now she must live with it." He replies before turning his back on me.

"I'm sorry about my son's behaviour. He promised he would behave. I would have loved to see Dove but I'm afraid we can't. As Daniel said we actually do have an important matters to attend to at home." To say i'm shocked would by an understatement. Whats more important than seeing your daughter? A daughter that they haven't seen in months. But neverless the less I show them the way downstairs and they jump into a car that was already waiting for them.

Not even halfway to my office i hear the very distinctive voices of Logan and Dove  and one look from her is enough to freeze hell.

What the f*ck happened?

"Dove, are you okay?" She looks at me for a second before saying ask your beta before walking away. Looking at Logan he has a red swollen nose which is a tiny bit crooked. Now I'm really curious to what's going on.

"I refused to get her ice cream. To which she tried to use her rank to get me to buy it but I told her she hasn't had the ceremony yet so she isn't luna yet and can't order me around. That earned me a broken nose." He says holding his nose.

I truly didn't want to laugh but thinking that the beta of the strongest pack in America has a broken nose caused by a human. Whoever taught her how to fight needs my applause. But what Logan said stuck with me. Maybe I should start the process of making her the official luna of this pack.

"I'm sorry old friend but at least now you know not to get her mad." I say trying my best to hide my laughter while handing him an ice pack.

Going upstairs I find her in bed under the blankets laying on her side playing candy crush.

"Dove, stop that please." I say trying to pull her out of bed.

"Alpha Adams, leave me alone." Alpha Adams? Since when? Now I know she really is pissed if she is calling me that.

"Please forgive Logan what he said was uncalled for. He has a croosed a line when he said that but he was only following orders that i gave him to not give you any sugary stuff and to take you straight home."

"Well it was your fault than for him to reply to me like that." She says turning back to her game.

"I'm truly sorry that this happened. I will talk to him and i will even buy you all the ice cream you want. You can even have the whole entire shop if you want." Hearing those words I see a smile on her face.

"I have a surprise for you but I have to blindfold you." Hearing the word suprise really got to her as she eagerly turned around and allowed me to blindfold her. I carefully guide her out of the room and onto the helipad upstairs.

Opening her blindfold I'm a nervous wreck and for the first few seconds she doesn't say anything until she goes to her baby as she calls it arms stretched trying to hug it.

"Oh thank you, thank you. How did you know that i missed my baby? How did you even get it here? When did you even build this helipad?" Question after question rolls out of her in her excitement.

"Your welcome. You're my mate, you gave up everything to be with me so I'm just returning something you truly love." I say while caressing her cheek with my thumb. I'm just happy she is happy as I realise I will do anything for her.

Hey loves,

Share your thoughts in the comments and please show some love with a star tap! 🌟