Ben and Eva return! (Part 1)

'Have you seen any sights?' " A robotic spoke to a dark green cat.

It early climbed the tree next to hit and jumped onto an umbrella top finally jumping on top of an old RV. The animal approached the open on the top. Just as the voice got more aggressive asked, "Eva! Report! Seen anything!"

"No, there no sign of Mr. Tennyson, sir. I'm at his RV. I'm going in to look for clues." The green cat spoke in response.

There was no response before the voice told her, "Stay in the shadows and make sure to stay in animal form."

"Understood, sir. Eva, out." Just before she could enter a voice made her jump.

"Grandpa, Max! Open up it's me!" A male voice called out and she slowly walked over to peer down to see a brown-haired boy.

She whispers and yells to herself, "Ben! Why is he here!? Now!"

Eva looks down a clear look of sadness on the animal's face before she notices something behind him in the shadows. When she heard him enter the RV the figure seemed to move. It was fast before seeming to disappear causing the cat to hiss as its eyes widened hearing strange notices inside along with Ben calling out for his grandfather. The animal quickly made it back up and jumped inside as the teen boy approached the lit bathroom. Ben looked and called out confused, "Grandpa?"

Just for an alien to appear surprising him and going for the attack. He dodged the attack with ease and stared at it. Without missing a beat, she yelled at him in worry, "Ben!"

Ben went up and went for his wrist as if to hit something. He seemed to realize something yelling out sadly, "Aw, man..."

The alien went for an attack only for a green lioness to attack saving him. He seemed to stare at the cat in surprise as the two fought the big animal yelled at the boy, "Get out of hear! Run!"

"Eva!" He yelled in total surprise and shock looking at the green cat that jumped in front of him hissing.

When the alien went for the swipe at the cat. It didn't help that it was still going for Ben at the same time. She hissed sharply quickly turning and yelling at him, "Ben get down!"

He jumped in surprise before diving under the booth as Eva and the alien continued to fight. Ben saw the fire extinguisher and when the alien seemed to have her pined her with strange tentacles. He ran over grabbed it headed over and tapped its should making it turn towards him as he sprayed it. The monster screeched in pain and jumped out the window letting the lion go. Without missing a beat the lioness went to follow only to be tackled by the said boy.

Ben yelled, "Don't leave again! Please... Ev..."

The animal didn't fight him answering with a sigh and answered, "I'll stay. Let me change back."

"Ok." He answered letting her go as the lioness go as it changed into a teen girl with green skin and green hair.

She was wearing a metal suit as the two looked at each other. He then asked, "Do you know what that thing was after?"

"Sorry, Ben. I don't know what it is or what's after. I actually, was just looking at your grandfather Max.." Eva told him with a sigh.

She looked around before turning to him and asking, "They were probably looking for something your grandfather had. Do know what Max was up to? He hasn't checked in making the other plumbers worry. That's why me and partner are hear."

He shook his head approaching the front as Eva went to the back. When Ben got to the front of his RV pressing some buttons. Just as something opened catching both of their attention one of the clocks seemed to open a secret compartment. They looked at each other and approached together as Ben grabbed the device and just as he did a Grampa Max appeared on it speaking, "Hello, Ben."