Chapter 15: Biana

It was already devastating that my brother of all people joined the Neverseen, and to make it worse he stole my best friend and one of my great friend's girlfriend.

Poor Sophie and Keefe. Ever since they got together they've been having love problems. Between Fitz's war rampage and the fact that they just got together and this was happening was awful.

Mom and dad haven't been doing well either. They have been a mess after Fitz left. The house was a mess, and my parents both had dark circles under their eyes that looked like bruises. They reminded me of Grady and Edaline in these kinds of situations.

Forkle told them what had happened and we hadn't heard back since.

I hailed Tam to come over. He was here in a matter of seconds, and he seemed... nervous. Why would Tam be nervous?

"Hey Tam," I said when I opened the door for him.

"Hey B," He greeted me. "Can we talk?"

"Sure." I said.

I guided him to my room, although he hated pink.

"The room matches your hair." I said smirking.

He blushed "Yeah, yeah."

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked.

He sighed "LookBIreallylikeyoumoreasafriendsodoyouwannagettogether?"

"What?" I said confused. He was talking so fast I couldn't understand him.

He took a deep breath, "I know we are in a bad situation between Sophie, and Fitz." He cringed when he said my brothers name, and I did to. "But I have feelings for you. And I like like you."

My eyes widened.

"So do you wanna get-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I felt like I was home and I was happy. His soft lips were warm.

"I'd love to." I replied. "We are now team Bam!"