Chapter 13: Keefe

"NO!" I yelled/cried when Fitz leaped away with Sophie.

I crumpled to my knees and cried, ugly and heavy sobs.

I felt all my friends hug me and they all cried too. We heard footsteps run towards us and immediately looked up.

Alden, Della, and Mr. Forkle rushed towards us.

"What happened." They all demanded.

Alden and Della were sobbing into each others arms and that was heartbreaking. Forkle hailed at least 20 people on his impather.

I sighed and worried about Sophie's safety. We were finally happy together until Fitz had to ruin it. Can't he let someone else be happy for once.

The golden boy could get any girl he wants but of course he takes mine.

I leaped to Candle Shade without another word and went to my room where I sobbed on my bed.

"Lumpy hair." Ro said gently which shocked me , as she walked into the room "What happened?"

I explained her everything and by the time I finished I raised my puffy eyes to find her punching Mrs Stinkbottom.

"Wonder boy is gonna pay." She said, giving another punch to my stuffed animal.

"Okay okay stop." I said and grabbed Mrs Stickbottom out of her hands before she could hit her again. "The Neverseen never win. Fitz knows that and the only reason he is with them is because he wants... Sophie."

I sighed. Ro seemed to understand what I was feeling and sat down next to me. Then she did something I never thought she'd ever do.

She hugged me.

After this I was going to check if she put itching powder on me.

But that didn't matter. I embraced her and was relived that someone cared for me in this house.

But the moment was ruined when I got a call on my impather.

I pulled away from Ro.

"We are going to forget this never happened right Lord Lumpy hair?" She asked.

I realized that Lord Lumpy hair was gonna stick. And I also realized that I never washed the Mallowmelt out of my hair.

"Definitely." I replied

I pulled out my glasses impather, and Mr. Forkle's face appeared on the screen.

"We have a problem."