Another fan.. (final part)

"Okay, we're here," I say. She gasps, "is this your house?! That's a whole fucking mansion." "Yep, that's my house." "How many people live here?" She asks. "Just me. I used to live here with my husband but I filed in a divorce." "Isn't it lonely? Such a big house. Wait, nevermind. You probably bring people over here very often."

"If you're implying that I pick up people on a daily basis and then have sex with them, you're wrong. I haven't had sex for years." I move closer to Emma and pin her up against the wall. "But I will fuck your brains up tonight," I say in a low tone. She bites her lips and begins blushing. "I have to cross my legs now," she says. "Oh darling, that won't be necessary. I'll take care of it." I crash my lips onto hers and start roughly kissing her, quickly moving on to her neck where I leave a hickey and then leaving a trail of kisses on her collarbones.

I slip down the strap of her top and pull it down, revealing her red bra. I bite my lip, "oh darling, you're stunning." She looks at me shyly and I notice her breathing gets heavier. I unclasp her bra on the front side and am met with a set of gorgeous boobs. I immediately dive in and start kissing them. Then I take one of her nipples in my mouth and bite in it, causing her to moan. It sounds like music in my ears. I decide I want to hear more of them and slide down her jeans noticing a wet spot in her underwear.

"You're so wet for me," I say as I bite my lip. "Y/n, I need you." Emma begs. I teasingly rub her clit on top of her panties causing her to squirm under my touch and moan. "I need you to fuck me," she says more urgently. "Beg for it." "Please, mommy, fuck me hard." "Say no more darling," I say, pleased with her beg.

I pull down her panties and sit her down on the countertop. I step back and she looks at me confused. "I-it's okay if you don't want to do this. I'm too old for you anyways," she says insecure. "Baby, this is all I want. I want you." At that she smiles. "Finger yourself." I say im a demanding tone. "W-what," not sure if she heard right. "I want to see you fingering yourself, but don't cum or I'll spank your ass raw."

Hesitantly at first she moves her hand down to her crotch area. She slowly puts in one finger, adds a second one and then starts pumping. She moans loudly and it makes me so horny. I just want to fuck myself right now. My hand slowly goes down to my own vagina but I stop myself and instead move closer to her, kissing her with need and dominance. I remove her hand and replace it with mine. I start pumping slowly and she moans "faster". I move faster and faster and she moans loudly under my touch. Fuck that's hot, and I get even more horny.

"Y/n, mommy, I'm going to cum." She manages to say in between moans. I withdraw my fingers and she looks pissed. I move down and start licking in between her folds, going as fast as I can. Not much longer later I notice that she's about to cum and when she does, she screams my name and squirts a little.
I continue licking between her folds to help her ride out her orgasm. Once she's done I lick her clean and moan at the sweet taste.

She takes a bit to catch her breath but then kisses me again. She hops off the counter and moves us to the table. She lifts me on top of it and removes my clothes. She kisses me all over my body and finds her way back to my lips. God I need to feel her inside of me.
Without a warning she yams three fingers inside of me causing me to let out a loud moan. She smirks. "That's right, let me hear those sounds baby." She curls her fingers inside of me and moves them in the pattern of an infinity loop (♾️). I moan loudly and she inserts her fingers even deeper inside of me, hittint my g-spot. I moan louder than I ever have and she smirks once again. "Emma, I need to cum." After I said that she abruptly removes her fingers and walks to her purse.

What the hell is she planning on doing? She comes back with a blue device and hands it to me. "Bought it today, didn't drop it off at my house yet," Emma says. "Fuck yourself with it, I want to watch you cum." She says. I inspect the vibrator quickly to see what buttons are on it and then put it inside my vagina. I put it on the highest setting and pull it out, in, out, in, out, repeat. I keep doing that, on the facest pace possible and massage my breasts with my other hand.

I look up to see Emma fingering herself and rubbing her clit while watching me masturbate.  She lets out little whimpering sounds which causes me to moan. She looks at me while continuing to masturbate, so do I. We smirk st each other and fasten the pace as we both feel the climax coming. I can't hold it anymore and cum all over the vibrator. I moan loudly and Emma her moans get louder too. She rubs her clit even harder. "Finger your pussy at the sight of me cumming, darling. I want to watch you cum too." This pushes her over the edge and she cums for the second time tonight with loud moans. We both puff out for a bit snd the our lips find each other again.

The next morning we wake up in each other's arms. Emma gets a million notifications and unlocks her phone.
Look at this article: Are Emma Thompson and y/n an item?

"If only they knew what we did last night," Emma says. With that she climbs on top of me and kisses me roughly.