Act or real

For quite a while now I've had...some interest in Cate Blanchett. I mean, can you blame me? She must be one of the hottest women on earth, especially for the queer ones. It's such a shame that she's straight and married to a man.
That's actually not true anymore.. Since I'm a journalist who writes celebrity columns and stories I'm always one of the first to know the fresh tea.
Hottest tea of the moment? Cate Blanchett filed in for a divorce.

I figured I should write an article about that but someone was already ahead of me. Still I decided to give her agent a ring, she's an old friend of my mom, and ask her if Cate Blanchett would mind giving me an interview about this topic.

Phone conversation
Y/n: Hi, Ella? This is Y/n.
Ella (agent): Oh hi y/n. It's been quite a while since I've heard from you. How are you doing?
Y/n: I'm doing well, thank you. I hate to cut this conversation short but I'll get straight to the point.
Ella: No problem, what's the question?
Y/n: I know someone's been ahead of me already but I was wondering if I could interview Cate Blanchett regarding the divorce she filed.
Ella: Let me check her schedule real quick.. Tomorrow around 5pm should work.
Y/n: Thank you so much, you're the best! I owe you one.
Ella: Haha, I must warn you though. She's a little err.. cranky since the last interview. They kept asking about Andrew but very little about her. On top of that she's never been a huge fan of journalists.
So yes, you may interview her but I can't promise you she'll be a delight to be around.
Y/n: Thank you for the warning, I'll try my best and if I get nothing I will write a piece only with the known facts. Again, thank you so much and see you tomorrow 5pm then!
Ella: See you tomorrow, don't be late.

I can't believe it. I'm going to interview Cate Blanchett tomorrow. THE Cate Blanchett.

- next day -

I've spent all morning trying to find an outfit. After a few hours I finally find one that will have to do. I end up wearing basic flared jeans with a see-through shirt (with a black laced bra underneath) and black ankleboots with a subtle heel. I've tried to walk on higher heels but I ended up nearly breaking my ankle, won't do that again.

I tried starting my car but it refused so I called a cab in which I'm currently sitting. One problem, I'm going to be either a little late or just on time. With my luck I'm guessing on arriving too late.
After a drive that feels like hours I'm finally back on the streets. I walk towards the building that Ella told me to come to, Cate has some scenes to shoot there today. I look quickly on my phone to check if I didn't miss any texts when my face suddenly meets the hard stone floor. Okay, that's embarrassing.. I get up and glance around to check if nobody saw that, no one's visually laughing so I should be fine. I wipe the dirt off my knees and then continue walking only to almost fall again. The reason? My already low heel broke. How can someone break such a low heel. People be walking on entire appartementcomplexes under their feet and they don't break them.

I have no choice but to step out of my ankleboots and proceed my walk barefooted. A few possible blisters later I enter the building and am met with a marble floor. That's gorgeous! It has this gold lining through it and around me is a houselike setup with a few flower couches, chairs and a cute coffee table with a bouquet on it.
While I'm admiring the staircase, ceiling and everything else around me, I hear heels clicking towards me. I look behind me to see Ella approach.
"Hi y/n. Glad to see you. I thought you got kidnapped by some aliens." Ella greets me. "Hi Ella, yes I'm so sorry for being late. My car wouldn't start and then my heel broke," I explain. "Oh, so that's why you're not wearing shoes," Ella says. "Yes.. Sorry, it's very unprofessional." "I think I have a pair of shoes in the back for you, I'll be right back," and with that she leaves me alone in the giant hallway. A little later she comes back out with a pair gorgeous black heels, higher than what I was wearing, with a silver line on it. That would match my outfit gorgeously! Gratefully I put them on and magically they fit. "Thank you so much Ella, I'll bring them back after the interview." "You're welcome sweetheart. I know the struggle, been there too. Anyways, let's get you to the make-up room, Cate is already waiting," Ella says to me as she leads me to the make-up room.

—————————————————-
A/n:
How do you think the interview will go? I'm sorry for this boring chapter but it's necessary to build up a storyline. Hope you enjoy the rest!