Surrounded by weirdo's (final part)

Once we're back inside I'm heading towards my door. When I reach for my dorm doorhandle Larissa stands still. "It's late but would you like a cup of tea? Or coffee?" She hesitantly asks. I smile, "I would like that," and I follow her. She opens the door and I see her desk, a desk I've seen many many times. She opens another door and this leads to her dorm.

I step inside and look around. It's gorgeous, there are plants and books everywhere. A blue fleeche blanket on the gray couch and a rug that looks heavenly to lay on. "Gorgeous," I say. She turns around. "Your dorm," I finish rapidly. She hands me the tea and we chat for even longer. "Still no feelings about the news?" She checks in. "No, I actually feel peaceful. It's been a while since I've felt at peace." "It's probably the nicotine," she says. "Or you're okay with your parents their death. It sounds weird but it's possible. Did you have a good relationship with them?" She pry's. "No. I've never had a relationship with them." "How come? If you don't mind me asking." "Once they found out I'm different than the others, they wanted nothing to do with me."
"They were normies?" Larissa asks. "Yes. And of course I have to be different.. Life would've been so much easier if I was a normie too. Maybe they would've accepted me." I pour out.

"If they treated you like that then they don't deserve you as a normie either. They just never should've become parents." "I appreciate you saying that, thank you," and I smile at her.
Once I've finished my tea I get up, "I should get back to my dorm. It's already quite late. Thanks for the tea and.. you know, for listening." "Anytime sweetheart." Am I still whole? I feel like I'm melting. When I walk out of the door I hear her say: "Oh and Y/n. Don't tell anyone about my name. I don't want others using it."

"I think I need a quick reminder of what will happen if I do. Could you repeat it for me?" "I.will.punish.you." She says.
I step closer to her, suddenly getting a boost of confidence. "I forgot how." "I would pin you and make you suffer," she says with a seductive tone.
"How?" I dare her. Suddenly she steps towards me and pushed me against the wall, my hands up, pinned by hers. "Like this," she says. I stare into her eyes. She's gorgeous. My eyes trail down to her lips, oh how I want to kiss those damn lips. Feel them all over my jaw, neck and then my collarbones.

I manage to smile a little but Larissa doesn't react. I notice her breathing heavier than first and she's staring at my lips. I can't take this anymore. I crash my lips onto hers, she doesn't respond. Shit, I fucked up. I pull back and say: "sorry. I-I'm so sorry." And I step away from her hold. I've reached the door when I hear Larissa say my name. "Y/n." I turn around. Larissa pins me against the door and crashes her lips onto mine and I immediately respond.

She kisses like I imagined she would, heaven. I tap my tongue against her bottomlip and slightly parts her lips for me so that I can get in. Our tongues wrestle for a while and then we have to stop to catch or breath. Suddenly her face is filled with remorse. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. I- I couldn't resist. I'm so sorry!" She begins rambling. I gently grab her face and say: "I want this. I need this. I need you. To feel your lips all over me. To see you staring at me with that particular look."
"But I'm too old for you," she says. "Larissa, I want this. If you don't want to do this, that's okay. I will leave and pretend that kiss never happened." She doesn't say anything but the feeling of her lips against mine says enough.

She slides down the sleeves of my dress without breaking the kiss. She pulls the dress down over my breasts. Only then she stops kissing me and looks at my chest. "Gorgeous." She starts kissing me sloppily and roughly and then moves down to my jaw, to my neck, collarbones and then my breasts. She kisses each of them and then moves back up. I unbutton her shirt and she drops her hands so that I can slide it off. The shirt falls onto the ground and now it's my turn to admire her. "Larissa, you're so fucking hot." And she blushes. I slide down the straps of her bra and unclip it. She drops her arms next to her body and lets me slide the bra off of her body.

They're so perfect, just like she is. I cup each breast for a while and then start sucking on her nipple. Larissa moans and I smile. I move back to her lips and she takes off my bra as fast as fast as possible, kissing both of my breasts and leaving a hickey on my neck right after that. "You're mine now. Make sure to cover that up tomorrow. But for now, I'll make you one hundred percent mine," and she smirks.

Butterflies fluther into my stomach as she pushes me onto the bed and starts kissing me all over my body. She slides down the dress over my hips and right after that my panties meet the floor aswell. Larissa slides down her jeans and sits on top of me. I moan, "I can feel how wet you are through your panties," and Larissa starts blushing. "I've wanted you since the first day I saw you." Larissa confesses and she crashes her lips back onto mine.

Larissa moves down my body and spreads my legs. She lays down on her stomach and starts teasing my clit with her tongue. I moan but try not to. She then gets off the bed, walks to the closet and comes back with a two-sided strap-on. She puts lube on both sides, then inserts one side into herself and straps it to her body. Then she hangs above me, pushing the strap-on slowly inside my throbbing vagine. Once she's in she looks at me and sees I'm smiling. She starts moving. In, out, in, out. We both start moaning and as she moves I suck on her breasts.
She speeds up and we both come. This has to be the best orgasm and sex I've ever had.

Satisfied Larissa collapses next to me in her bed and takes off the strap. She smiles at me and I smile back. We kiss for a while and then she falls alseep in my arms, looking like an absolute angel.