Chapter 7

RPOV
After the marking my neck felt itchy it took a lot of control not to scratch it. Me and Dimitri walked out of the gym in a comfortable silence, we didn't need words to know how the other was feeling.
"I realised when you were saying those to Alberta that I never told you how proud I was of you Roza, you have come so far and never forget that I love you my beautiful fiancé"
"I love you too, I'm going to go get ready but I will see you at the ceremony and just think next time you kiss me I will be a guardian"
"I can't wait Roza" I held out my hand so he could shake it. He looked confused for a second then put his hand in mine to anyone else this would look like a student saying thank you to teacher for training.
"Thank you Guardian Belikov see you later "
"See you later Hathaway con graduation "
And with that I turned around and walked back to my dorm to get ready. Through out the academy it was quite quiet there was only a few people out every one else was packing up their dorms or they younger ones had already left.

I got back to my room and turned on the lights, Lissa should be back any moment, so I quickly tuned my guitar and got my notebook and but it I'm by guitar bag. After washing and drying my hair I did my make up, finally Lissa turned up
"Sorry I know I'm late I got distracted talking to Kirova, wait you've done your make up already"
"It's fine and yes I had to if not we will be late. Why were you talking to Kirova?" She was blocking me from the bond so I couldn't dig.
"I'll tell you later we need to get ready"
We spent the next hour getting ready, we had 20 minutes before the ceremony started and we were finally ready. Lissa looked like the princess she was, in a strapless lilac dress that went down to her knees and the top was layered and flowery she paired with some flat ballet pumps and curled her hair but pinned back the front pieces using diamond pins.
"Wow liss you look incredible sparkles is going to be drooling"
"Your not to bad your self, not only is Dimitri going to be drooling but I'm pretty sure every other senior and staff will as well" that caused a fit of giggles. But I have to admit I didn't look that bad, my tummy looked flat and Lissa was right about this dress being better then last nights, this one was a strapless blood red dress that stopped just above the knee. A silver glittery sash had little roses sown in just under my bust and it was backless. It screamed sexy but not slutty.
I walked up to Lissa and gave her the biggest hug ever
"Thank you sis for everything, bringing me back to life, being the only family I've had for 14 years and for understanding everything. But most of all just being there for me and my sister, I love you liss no matter what. I hadn't realised we were both crying, but I didn't know what her excuse was me I could blame it on the hormones.
"Stupid hormones" we both said at the same time causing a fit of laughter
"I love you too rose, I'm not going to give a big speech because we haven't got time to do our make up again. So Miss Rose Hathaway are you ready to graduate? "
"Why Vasilisa Dragomir of course I am, let's go" Lissa opened the door and I picked up my guitar, she looked at me puzzled.
"Why do you have your guitar you haven't played in ages" I needed a quick excuse because she couldn't know even if I did hate lying to her.
"The guitar that the band had broke so Kirova asked me if he could use mine and I said no problem " she didn't believe me 100% but didn't question it. Before we went to the field where the ceremony was we had to stop by Christians dorm to pick him up. He opened the door wearing a tux, you will never hear me say this again but he looked good until he looked at Lissa. His jaw dropped and the whole world melted as he pulled her in for a kiss.
"Hello to you to sparkles now hands off my sister and let's go graduate " at least they broke the kiss
"Sorry Rosie pops but she is my girlfriend and looks beautiful by the way" Lissa blushed
"Still didn't need to see that, trust me I see enough in the church attic" Lissa intervened then telling us to get a move on. It took us 5 minutes to get to out seats but it was Dhampires one side Moroi the other but it wasn't too bad because I was sitting next to Eddie. I didn't look round for Dimitri because I think it would have been a cover blowing look and I already felt nervous. A low chatter was muted by Alberta whistling through a mic, once there was silence Kirova got up onto the stage. And graduation began;
"Welcome seniors today we are here to celebrate but also to say good bye. Many of you have been here from a very early age, she looked round and met the eyes of a few of us me and Eddie included, but that means we have been able to watch you grow up into something great. Throughout the years I've had the joy of seeing many of you in my office note the sarcasm miss Hathaway " that got her a few laughs and I smiled " but every one of you deserve the happiness you get today and I wish you all a great future, but remember once a St. Vladimir always a St. Vladimir. Thank you" The audience broke out into applause, of course being us me and Eddie stood up and made the biggest noise. Then Alberta took to the mic
"Now we will call your name so you can come to get your certificate. We will start with the Moroi" name after name was read off when it was Lissa turn I jumped out of my seat and made the biggest amount of noise possible "wooow go Lissa" at Christians turn I did the same but shouted something different "go sparky pants " that got a glare and a laugh from him as he walked off stage and kissed Lissa.

When the last name was called everywhere went quiet again and Alberta took the mic again
"Congratulations to our Moroi seniors now for our novice, this time when your name is called we will reveal your trial scores as well as give you your stakes those who were mentored by guardians will be presented there stakes by their mentors so could the mentors please come up onto the stage." 7 of the guardians lined up on stage including Dimitri. " Now just to let you know the scores are out of 300 and are based on many things so without further a do your novice" like the Moroi name after name was called, the scores were impressive too but no one got above 275 yet until "Edison Castile trial score 280 " oh my god that's the highest score of them all so naturally I made a very big amount of noise "wooow go bro yey Eddie" I really couldn't care less I was making a fool of my self. You only graduate once.

I started to get impatient there was only one other novice left
"And finally Ryan Aylesworth" Ryan went on stage and I felt very confused was I not graduating? Alberta took the mic again
" There is one other novice that hasn't been called up yet, few I hope she means me or this speech is going to be nothing compared to the show I'll give if I don't graduate, they are a bit different to the others. Graduating with the highest trial mark seen in 50 years and before that only one guardian got the same as them, it is my pleasure to call this years valid Victorian, Rosemarie Hathaway, Rose's trail score was 298 out of 300. My mouth dropped, surely that wasn't my score. Rose come up to the stage please and say a few words" I rose from my seat and walked up the stage, everyone was silent and staring at me. I walked over to the stand and pulled out my speech after taking a deep breath I began