11 (re-written)

Please Vote!!!!!!⭐️🙏🏾
Sunday
12:00 p.m.
📍Broken Plate, Kingston.

Aria's P.O.V

"So how do you feel about him being back," Mrs. Thompson asked and I sigh.

"Honestly I don't know, I mean having him here now is good cause you know Ari can get to know him and whatever, but I've been so over it it's like this means nothing and now he's here I don't want him to be anymore," I let out a frustrated sigh.

Like why him decide fi pop up now when me happy??!!!

Are you though?

"I've been so at peace and content with the fact that he wasn't," I told her and she nods.

"Me understand, but it doesn't seem like he plans to leave anytime soon based on the conversation we had this morning," She said and guessing from my confused facial expression she smiles cheekily.

"Yuh really think him could a just pop up and me never interrogate him, regardless of him being your baby father I have to know his intentions. You don't need to be brought back to the same mental state that I found you in when we just met because it wasn't pretty. You were sinking yourself everyday and me can just imagine how hard it was before me," she said holding my hands.

"I just don't know what to do, him really hurt me, like this man broke me and is not like me did in love or anything like enuh, suh imagine if I was and imagine if I fall now what's gonna happen when he decidedly to up and leave again or start treating me horribly," I shake my head digging into my pasta.

"Don't overthink it, give him a chance to explain himself and take it slowwwww," she exaggerates and I know she's hinting at sexual activities because of the hickies she spotted on my neck this morning that I did not remember to cover.

"That was just a in the moment thing and I did say nothing happened," I fan her off and she gave me a look.

She nuh understand herself enuh.

"Anything yuh say miss, but as I said before let him explain himself. He did admit to me that he treated you horribly and will be to making up for it along with his absence from yours and Ari's life. Although him being absent wasn't entirely his fault," she shrugs.

"Me cyah believe this man really sit down and have a decent conversation with you,"

Di way how di man did limited wid words and now him a have full blown conversations.

Him really change.

"He's the opposite of what you described him to be and yuh never give him enough credit for his looks," she laughs. "I can see why you have hickies," she said and I almost spilled the mimosa on myself when she said that.

"Lady gwaan home to yuh husband," I laughed.

"What time is he bringing back Arianna?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Him just tell me fi be ready by 7, guess he's bringing her back at that time, didn't even tell me where they were going,"

"Him a mek time fi him girls dem," she giggles.

Is a good thing me drive cause a drunk she drunk enuh.

"Me nah too have my hopes up cause a suh him did kinda nice when me meet him first,"

"Maybe this time is different, who knows just go on the date later with an open mind,"

"Me a all guh wid a knife, so be on guard fi bail me out of jail," I said and she give me an unamused look.