Idea #49: The Phantom and the Exorcist (Human AU)

Start from the beginning

'This can't be a ghost attack. My ghost sense hasn't-' Amity's thought was cut off as a wisp of pink air came from her mouth. 'It's real. I gotta get clear and deal with this.'

"Ms. Blight." Darius said, making Amity look up at him. "Can you please make sure Ms. Noceda reaches the bunker safely?"

"Uh... yes sir!" Amity said, saluting for some reason.

'What the fuck am I doing?' Amity thought.

Luz chuckled at the idiotic move as she got up, waiting for her to get up as everyone else was rushing out of the classroom.

"Quit laughing and follow me." Amity said, getting up quickly and grabbing Luz by the arm. "Come on."

Luz said nothing as she let Amity drag her out of the classroom, seeing everyone rushing in a panic down the hallways.

'I could use this to get away and deal with the ghost.' Amity thought as Luz glanced around the hallway.

'I just need to get away from her.' Amity thought, glancing at Luz.

The two went down a mostly empty hallway to the school bunker before Luz stopped by a bathroom.

"I gotta take a leak." Luz said, breaking away from Amity.

"What? But this is an emergency." Amity said, even if this could be the perfect cover for her.

"So? Just because this place has a ghost problem, doesn't mean I have to care." Luz said, walking into the bathroom.

'You say that but that depends on who the ghost is.' Amity thought with a groan. 'At least now, I can sneak away and transform to deal with whoever it is.'

Amity ran to her locker before getting inside and closing it. A flash could be seen through the locker.

Phasing out of the locker, Amity/Ms. Phantom continued to fly out of the school before she floated in the sky.

"Alright, who's causing trouble this time?" Ms. Phantom asked, becoming visible and looking around.

"Right here, Welp!" A male voice said, firing a energy net at her!

Ms. Phantom was caught in the net and pulled down to the school roof!

"WHOA!" She let out before crashing into the roof.

'Great, it's Skulker again.' Ms. Phantom thought as she looked up to see the "greatest hunter" of the Ghost Zone floating before her.

"Glad to see I can still catch you off guard." He said with a grin.

"You got lucky but your luck has run out!" Ms. Phantom said, focusing her energy and bursting out of the net. "You should know by now I don't give up that easily."

"Me either!" Skulker shouted, producing an arm cannon from his left wrist and green blade from his right wrist!

Ms. Phantom concentrated energy into her hands as she prepared to fight one of her oldest enemies again. The two charged at each, ready to fight until-

WOOOSH!

A sword was thrown between them, making them both lean back as it stabbed into the roof!

"Oh, today is my lucky day." The new voice said, "Two for the price of one."

Ms. Phantom and Skulker turned to the voice, seeing a woman crouching on the edge of the school roof. She was clad in black body armor with a reflective helmet and a white hooded cloak on her shoulders, on her chest was a cross but it was made from countless religious symbols from around the world. She looked up to them as a sort of pressure was exerted, making both of them nervous and sweat from the danger this woman seemed to be.