Idea #14: The Hidden Immortals

Information:

During the times of the Salem Witch Trials, a group of innocent witches is blessed with immortality and unlimited healing. With these powers, as well as their magic, they work in the shadows of human society to protect/save humanity from the darker side of the world. For centuries, they worked by themselves and trusted only themselves but when a HUMAN outcast is given the same gifts as them, how much would their work change and how will the human find a place among them?

Inspiration:

The Owl House, Beta Universe

The Owl House, Homeless AU by SwainArt on DeviantART

The Old Guard, Netflix

The Immortals and their ages:

Amity Blight, looks 18 but actually 346 years old.

Boscha Triplet, looks 18 but actually 346 years old.

Gus Porter, looks 16 but actually 344 years old.

Hunter Belos, looks 20 but actually 348 years old.

Skara Harmonic, 342 years old.

Willow Parks, looks 18 but actually 346

Edric Blight, looks 20 but actually 348 years old.

Emira Blight, looks 20 but actually 348 years old.

Bria Terra, looks 17 but actually 345 years old.

Luz Noceda (human), look 18 and is 18 years old.

Pairings:

Hunter X Willow X Emira

Edric X Skara

Gus X Bria X Boscha

Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

'How is this possible?' Luz thought as she stood in an alley way, standing over an unconscious that with a gun at his side. 'How am I still alive after he shot me in the chest?'

Looking down to her shirt, Luz saw the bullet hole right through her chest but somehow the bullet was pushed out and the entry hole healed up. It almost felt like Luz was going out of her mind because this shouldn't have been possible!

"How the hell am I alive after getting shot? Why didn't I die just now?" Luz asked herself as she picked up the gun, looking it over.

"I think I can answer that."

Luz jolted from the sudden voice and turned around, pointing the gun at whoever was talking to her now on reflex! Standing inside of the alley and leaning against a wall, was a woman around her age with long green hair and pointed ears wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and boots.

"Who are you? Are you with him?" Luz asked as she gesturing to the unconscious thug.

"No, I'm not with him. And I know what you're feeling right now is fear but you need to calm down and listen to me." She said as she began walking towards Luz.

"Stay back! I'm warning you!" Luz shouted as she cocked the gun, her hands shaking.

"You're not going to shot me and even if you did, it wouldn't stop me." The woman said as she reached out to Luz. "Just give me the gun and come with me. Everything will be explained once you do."

Even if her words felt comforting, Luz was too rattled from being shot dead and somehow coming back to life to listen! Her body reacted on its own and she pulled the trigger, firing a bullet that pierced the woman's head before exiting out the back of it! The woman fell to the ground dead as Luz gasped in shock, dropping the gun as she backed towards a wall in shock from what she did.

'No....No....I didn't want this! I didn't want to kill anyone!' Luz thought as she was slowly falling into a panic attack.

"Ow." The woman said, shocking Luz out of her panic.

The green haired woman picked herself up and looked to Luz, showing her the bullet hole she made in her head was healing! This made Luz gasp as she kept her gaze on the woman, who had came back from the dead just like her!

'S-She can't die.' Luz thought as the woman walked up to Luz and stood before her.

"Like I said, come with me and I'll explain everything that's happening." She said as she held her hand out to Luz. "I know this is scary but it's alright. I'll help you understand it if you are willing to trust me."

Luz gazed at her with a new feeling of security, she just felt she could trust this women. A feeling she had long since forgotten but she didn't want to forget it anymore. She wanted trust someone again.

"I-I'm Luz Noceda. What's your name?" Luz asked as she reached to the woman's hand.

"Amity." She said as she gently held Luz's hand, pulling her up from the ground. "Amity Blight."