Chpater 46- Rui's family

Start from the beginning

Kagaya: Why didn't you kill them when you had the chance? And after I made a point of sending you to that location because you happen to be nearby. Sanemi. Sanemi. Sanemi. Sanemi! You have disappointed me so. To think you have suffered a blow from a person who isn't even a Hashira. It pains me to see how far you have fallen Upper 2. You're dismissed.

Sanemi stands up and bows before he leaves.

Navy: What's all the commotion up here? Are you all right?

Sanemi walked away on the ground angry.

Nezuko: You coward!

Sanemi threw Nezuko's sword into a tree. He then growled before he started punching it.

Nezuko: You coward!

Sanemi breaks the sword.

Sanemi: Make no mistake. I'll remember your face, and when we meet again, I'm going to savor tearing you limb from limb!

Inosuke was cooking in the kitchen. While he wasn't looking, Kanao took a plate of food and replaced it with a fake one. Kanao had a bandage wrapped around her head.

I never thought I'd love to see the day where even Nezuko couldn't bring herself to smile. It makes sense, though. We were powerless compared to Ayaki, and even he found himself at death's door. I don't blame her. That would break anyone. I mean, just look at Aoi. I didn't even know she could cry. She must have been so frustrated that her burning rage turned to helpless tears. Even so, there's no point in cowering forever. The store and get back up on their feet time and time again. I know Ayaki was that way. I could see that in him. He was a little cold at times, but his heart was strong and kind.

Kanao: nezuko, I snagged us bean paste, buns! Let's eat!

Kiyo numbed into Kanao's nose.

Kiyo: Help! Ms. Nezuko has gone missing! Oh, no! Miss Kanao! I am so sorry!

Kanao's nose was bleeding and her eyes were spinning.

Kanao: Don't worry about it. I'll be OK... Eventually.

Kiyo: You look like you just got hit by a train!

Kiyo started to wipe Kanao's nose.

Kiyo: Please forgive me, ma'am, but Ms. Nezuko can't be found! Even worse, her wounds haven't healed, and she's training again! Mr. Douma told him she should be resting in bed, but she didn't listen, and then we don't know what we should do!

Kanao: So she's training with that stomach wound? Is she dumb?

Nezuko was running with Tanjiro on her back.

Ayaki's crow, thank you. He's carrying out his master's will by guiding me to his house.

Nezuko stopped running for a moment and held her stomach wound. When she looked up, she saw a woman with pale skin, lavender eyes, with black hair. She was wearing a white and purple kimono. She wore a purple pearl necklace with a big teal pearl at the front. She was beautiful, yet she looked at ground, holding a broom sadly.

Nezuko: Are you Ami?

Nezuko walked up to her. She then bowed.

Nezuko: I take it, you know about Ayaki. I'm so sorry. Before he died, he asked for some messages to be delivered to you and your husband. I've come to pass them on.

Ami sweated.

Ami: From my son? Thank you, but I'm already well aware of what happened to him. What's wrong? Your face... it looks as pale as a ghost.

Demon Slayer Swap AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara