𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Comenzar desde el principio

the nurse opened the door as the three followed behind her, haemin smiling brightly as he waved at the little kids, most of them running up to him which caused him to bend down to their height.

"can we take a photo?" one of the girls on the bed asked so the taller walked up to her - holding her phone.

as haemin sat next to her and they both posed, he looked over at seungyeon. "what are you doing? help me with the photos." he said with a grin.

seungyeon looked up from looking down; "ah, yes." she walked up to him and took the phone.

"take it properly okay?"

seungyeon squinted her eyes at him teasingly and when he started posing, a smile grew on her face.

"1. 2-"

"wait, i want to take it too!" inah said as she ran up to haemin whilst her heels made a click-clack sound. she sat next to him and intertwined their arms, posing too.

seungyeon's smile dropped. "1, 2, 3."

she gave the phone back to haemin after until the girl in the bed beside her spoke

"i want to take a picture with this oppa," she said as she pointed to seungyeon.

"me?" seungyeon asked in shock as she started smiling at the girl.

"what are you doing, sit down." haemin said, getting the phone ready.

"oh, yeah," seungyeon said as she sat on the bed and the girl scooted closer, wrapping her arm around her as they posed.

"alright, i'm taking itttt," haemin said before inah quickly got up from next to him and sat next to seungyeon, intertwining their arms now aswell.

the idol's smile dropped as he sighed and zoomed in so that only seungyeon and the kid were in frame. his smile crept back up, "1. 2."

"

the kids had haemin blindfolded as they all clapped to trick him whilst playing hide and seek

the kids had haemin blindfolded as they all clapped to trick him whilst playing hide and seek. "alrighttt, i'm gonna catch youuu," he teased.

when he was going around, inah looked at his spread out arms and bit her bottom lip as she quietly ran into his embrace.

"caught you!" but his smile dropped when he felt around and realised who it was, quickly taking the blindfold off as he sighed and dusted his hands off.

"now unnies the ghost!" one of the kids shouted as she pointed at inah.

"alright, i'll be the ghost." she said as she took the blindfold off haemin and looked him in the eye, provoking him: "this time i'll hold tightly and not let go."

haemin scoffed whilst she put the blindfold off and turned his head. however, once he saw a curtain, his eyes lit up.

"alright, i'm starting!"

the boy smirked as he grabbed seungyeon's hand, causing her to widen her eyes. the two hid behind the curtain, haemin's hands on seungyeon's shoulders whilst he was on a look-out for inah.

the girl gulped nervously and tried to pull the curtain back and leave, but haemin quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulders and stopped her.

"where's everyone? haemin-ah!" inah said as she touched the curtain, causing the idol to widen his eyes and quickly turn his back to the curtain - practically hugging seungyeon.

the trainee was dumbfounded and at a loss for words, and haemin was just glad she couldn't see his face right now.

after a few minutes, the boy pulled away and just smiled nervously at the shorter, checking if the game had stopped yet. once he realised the game was coming to an end, he held the latter's hand again and put his finger on his mouth to tell all the kids to keep quiet.

haemin walked to the door with the girl as the two quickly left.