𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆.

team leader han set busy, packed, and tiring schedules for the trainees which ran from 5am until 2am. the president thought it was harsh but she defended it by saying fans already weren't happy with the idea of substitutes in the first place, they'd be even more disappointed if they were lacking too.

the trainees were exhausted themselves as it started with exercise in the morning at 5am, leading into vocal lessons, dance, practice, more vocal lessons, more dance, more exercise, barely any time to eat. however, they all decided if even 4 of them were debuting, they shouldn't be wasting this time and instead they should be making the most out of the skills they get to learn in case they have to showcase it to other entertainments if they don't make it.

seungyeon went into the practice room and practiced the song she was assigned by the dance teacher to show for the weekly evaluation. she had to follow the choreo but was also given a segment to choreograph herself.

♫ now playing: eve, psyche & the bluebeard's wife - le sserafim.

[ CHOREO REFERENCE ON THE TOP. ]

verse 1:
괜찮단다 뭐를 해도
(it's okay no matter what)

she did the moves chaewon does in the original choreography, flaunting her arms in different directions as she had to pretend she was walking across the other le sserafim members too. her hands then went up behind her head, inching up as her body jolted on the beat, then caressing the left side of her face afterwards.

거짓말인 걸 난 알아
(i know it's a lie)

her hands then had to go down the rest of her body from the left side of her face, body moving in a wavy motion which then ended in a spin and her fingers crawling up one by one on the back of her head. she loved replicating chaewon's moves, she felt that dancing style suited her the best and the emotions chaewon portrays through her dance sync with seungyeon.

after this, they all gathered for one more vocal lesson before lunch time. and after lunch, it was time for exercise again - this evening it was boxing.

the 8 trainees were all talking to one another whilst walking to their boxing session. they then paused when they saw haemin, bowing quickly as he was their sunbae.

"hello," they all said in unison, seungyeon rolling her eyes once everyone went down including her.

"oh, hello," he said startled as he bowed back smiling at them, both parting their ways afterwards.

whilst him and his manager were walking away, he suddenly paused and turned around, watching the 8 boys figures fade into the distance.

"where are they going?"

"ah, i'm pretty sure they have their boxing session right now," his manager also had the responsibility of managing the trainees too.

haemin just smirked and tilted his head, "boxing hm?"