𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙.

minhyuk sat in front of all the flashing cameras at the conference table. he took a deep breath as he looked down at his sheet once again, looking at what he was planning to say.

minjun and seungyeon were watching from home. team leader han was watching from her office.

"sir! what's your reply to the malicious comments?!"

"what are you going to do with the substitutes now?!"

he sighed and cleared his throat in the microphone so everyone could quiet down.

"it's obvious this whole situation has happened because of how the fans feel and their protest towards 8turn substitutes. therefore, we've decided to adjust it so it's the fans opinions."

team leader han's face dropped. she never wanted the substitutes to debut, so she was secretly ecstatic to hear the news about the malicious comments and sabotage.

"how will you do that sir?" one of the reporters asked.

"we will be doing a survival show. the 4 substitutes already chosen will stay chosen and help us in picking the remaining 4. we are accepting auditions from globally, you just need to send in your videos and we will email you whether you've made it to the face-to-face stage of auditioning or not. the finals will be a blind audition where we won't see the trainees face and only their silhouette. at the end of the finals, the fans will vote on the 4 substitutes they want the most. once these are collected there will then be 8 substitutes in total and from here, there'll be training, showcases, survival until 4 final substitutes are decided by the fans."

"sir-"

"sorry. that's all i have to say on the matter. i hope you look forward to our new project. thank you and goodbye," minhyuk bowed and walked out of the conference room.

seungyeon smirked, quickly opening her laptop.

"what are you doing?" minjun asked.

"i'll make sure you debu- no, we debut."

she made sure to send one of the videos of her and minjun when she was in her disguise and where her face was covered so her uncle doesn't recognise her until she makes it in the finals hopefully.

team leader han scoffed and looked the other way, biting her bottom lip in frustration before exclaiming, "what does he think he's doing."