𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐.

"they're training at that military camp, they're not even allowed headphones, it's probably impossible for seungyeon to get to his phone. they're probably still on the beach," jihyun replied.

and they were on the beach where it was freezing cold and the sky was nothing but pitch black.

"i'm tired," matthew complained as he rubbed his hands together and blew on them to keep warm, it probably wasn't working though.

"it's so tiring, we've trained all day," seungyeon sulked.

then, seunghwan looked up to the sky as he saw greyish clouds travelling in, contrasting with the empty sky, "it's not going to rain is it?"

matthew sighed, "i don't care who, let's just pick a leader and go inside... please."

"aren't the candidates already chosen?" gunwook asked, who literally couldn't be taken seriously due to the fact he put 3 lines of mud on each side of his face.

"that's right!" seungyeon agreed before continuing: "what's not finished from that day can end here."

"yeah yeah, hurry up it's freezing!" juntaek replied.

hyundae and jisub just looked at each other before jisub spoke up, "let's have no absentation, or act cool about it. let's have a fair battle."

hyundae sighed, "i have no interest in being the leader, but we have to settle for a winner."

the two just glared at each other, before matthew spoke up, "but where are you holding your battle? not here right?"

just then, the president walked in with his arms crossed and a small grin on his face: "as singers, you should pick your stage."

the two decided to have their dance battle, there, on the mud. the music started and hyundae went first, the substitutes shouted 'fighting!' for both members.

meanwhile, back at home - haemin couldn't stop thinking about seungyeon whilst reading the scenario, sighing and putting it down, "should i go to the camp?" he asked himself before quickly replying, "no

meanwhile, back at home - haemin couldn't stop thinking about seungyeon whilst reading the scenario, sighing and putting it down, "should i go to the camp?" he asked himself before quickly replying, "no. it's not worth it to go there just to bully that kid."

now playing: night - dreamnote.

haemin sighed, "it's just too ridiculous, why am i thinking that? just because i'm bored," the boy then put the script up to his face again, reading it, "aeri suddenly pushes haemin onto the sofa," once he read that, he started getting flashbacks to when seungyeon did it to him.

flashback:

seungyeon read the scene with a little grin and looked back up at the latter, placing a hand on haemin's cheek which just made the idol confused, and scared.

she smiled, "do you know how long i have waited for this moment?" she said with a mischievous grin on her face, quickly and swiftly pushing him back on the couch and hovering over him.

haemin's eyes widened as his eyes just started looking around and analyzing the younger's features.

'he's got such pretty features, like a girl...' he thought to himself.

"please love me, ooo," she dramatized the script with that grin still ln her face.

"tonight i'm yours, ah, please love me," she continued. haemin's eyes couldn't stop meeting seungyeon's.

haemin jumped as he snapped out of it, "that shocked me! the psycho

haemin jumped as he snapped out of it, "that shocked me! the psycho. why the hell did i think of that for?" he said, out of breath as he looked down at his stomach, "it must be out of hunger," he said before taking his phone out of his pocket and dialling jihyun, "hey jihyun!"

"didn't i say? i'm at the camp too!"

"i don't care if you're at that island the camp is on or jeju island, just buy me my fried chicken please," he hung up straight after and left jihyun glaring at his phone.

"he doesn't really mean for me to buy it, right?" jihyun asked himself.