30: in paradise

Beginne am Anfang

The werewolf came for a second time and received a praise from Malachai.

Owen pulled away from the kiss with a wide smirk, Saliva covered his face along with the Other omega.

Owen whipped his cock out slapping it against Averil's face in a degrading manner.

Averil's eyes widened, he thought what all was going to happen to him, he was excited.

"It's just like a lollipop Honey.." Owen whispered seductively looking down at the doe eyes that stared at him.

Averil wrapped his lips around the 'lollipop' while Cassius petted his head like he was a dog.

"You can definitely go deeper than that, little wolf." He grabbed Owens hands making him push Averils head.

Cassius had a thing for seeing his Omegas edged.

Averils heart sped up at the unexpected action but he opened his mouth wider and put his tongue to work.

Owens cock slid down Averils throat with ease, no gag blocking at all, he bopped his head as he took in the full length.

Malachai now had four fingers in him, they slid in and out with obvious ease.

"He's ready." He grunted pulling his boxers down. Cassius did the same.

Owen gave Averil a few more thrusts down his throat before spurting out sweet white liquid.

Tears of pleasure ran down the Omegas face. He opened his mouth and Owens cum along with Saliva wasted from his mouth.

"Aht aht, swallow it...Good boy." Owen grinned mischievously patting Averil's face.

He had no break because as soon as he swallowed Owens cum he was being switched in another position.

On top of Malachai And Cassius in front of him.

His eyes rolled in the back of his head and his legs spread out widely when Malachai's cock plunged into him, full force with one thrust.

"M-Malachai!!" He screamed clawing at the Vampires arms.

Malachai's thrusts didnt stop at that, he pumped in and out of the omega. His hole clenching around the girthy , long veiny cock.

Owen pulled at his curls forcing Averil to open his mouth. He spat in his mouth and pulled the fucked out wolf into a kiss.

Squelching and skin slapping echoed the room.

Owen pulled away from the kiss and started to suck on Averil's swollen nipples.

Cassius rubbed his cock scooping great amounts of Averils slick onto his dick.

He forced his cock in Averils hole that was already being stretched to no end.

Averil gasped at the feeling of his hole being stretched the sting was horrible, yet arousing. The sound of Averil makes Cassius stop and look at him with concerned eyes.

"W-wai-!? No pleasa— Dontt stop!! Feels so ..mnn Good!" Tears rolled down Averil's face as he mewled.

He came again, he couldn't take it.

"Dont worry, we'll fuck you until you're fertile." Malachai hisses out.

Cassius absolutely destroyed Averil's insides with his cock along with Malchais thrusted into him at a monster pace. The both of them grunted and panted.

"Look at him guys, taking your cocks so fucking well.. don't go to sleep yet! I have to fuck you too Angel." Owen teased jacking off close to Averil's face, Owens balls hit his face as his cock rubbed against the Omega cheek leaking precum.

Before you knew it Averil passed out.
—-

He woke up to him being on his stomach on top of Cassius being fucked by him and Owen.

He clutched tightly to the sheets on the bed, he didn't realize Malachai at his side until he realized someone kissing his neck.

"S-so good." Averil pants out, his voice hoarse.

Hours passed and positions changed.

They had to stop so they could feed before they ended up sucking Averils blood.

The aftermath of the first day of Averils heat was him being littered in hickeys, unbelievable amounts of semen dripping out of him and his body covered in cum.

He lost his voice and probably his ability to walk...

"Bath time!" Owen cheered still not tired.

Is it still too late to say R.I.P Averils ass??
___
wheres the condom? 🙈

P Averils ass??___wheres the condom? 🙈