cuddle sesh

THE TWO LAYED ON the floor in Tamaki's room, not bothering to move to the bed. All that mattered was that they were close to each other. "I missed you." Y/N said to Tamaki. "We've been around each other all day though?" He sounded confused, while its true they were around each other all day, she didn't mean it like that. She missed being this close to him. "I know! Being this close to you is nice though!" She said, looking at the boy who was laying on her chest. His face was bright red, she was defiantly going to be cuddly and clingy for the rest of the day, and honestly so was he. 

He moved himself to kiss her, deciding that that was all he needed at the moment, the kiss wasn't long, but it was sweet. She giggled after it was over and they just kind of stared at each other for a while. "You're so pretty." The boy said, this cause Y/N face to flush and Tamaki to giggle. She pressed her lips to his once again. "I love you so much Tamaki." She told him, his face flushed and he buried his face in her neck. "Stop with that!" He wined out and tried to hide himself more. "Stop what? Saying I love you? I'm just stating my feelings love." She teased the boy, he kissed her on the neck briefly. "I love you too Y/N, but you're saying it to make me flustered!" he complained to the girl. "So what? I do love you." She teased him once again, this time peppering his face with kisses. "That tickles!" He said in response to the kissing. "I know!" She responded, placing a final kiss onto his lips.

They just laid on the floor, talking about whatever came to mind. The two were starting to get hungry and decided to go downstairs. Tamaki's dad was making dinner and his mom was sitting at the counter talking to him. The pair joined the parents and they all talked. Y/N always loved moments like these, she didn't experience them often. 

Mr. Amajiki was a good cook in Y/N's books, she loved when he cooked. She remembers when her and Tamaki were in junior high and she fell ill, naturally she told Tamaki and his dad had somehow found out. He made soup for her for the week she was sick and had Tamaki bring some over and make sure she eat it everyday. When they had both gotten into U.A. Mr. Amajiki invited her and her family over for dinner, that was one of the best days of her life so far. She had been invited over many times just for food and it was never bad. He was the best cook she knew. As she thought about the food, her boyfriend's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. 

"Y/N!" he said, his voice louder then it normally was and it snapped her out of her thoughts. "Are you still staying here when your dad flies in?" He asked her, his voice somewhat sad. "I think it would be easier to stay here since school's starting." She responded. "I'll probably be at my dad's place a lot but I'm gonna stay here." She continued. "Okay, I was hoping you were staying so I'm glad!" He said in response to her response. 

The four people staying in the house continued to talk about your family coming to Japan. Tamaki's parents naturally wanted to meet her dad and step-mom, and Tamaki was nervous to meet her brothers. She liked that they didn't say anything about her mother and step-father, they knew how her relationship was with them and they never commented on it, even on the days where she showed up to their house crying over an argument she and her mother had got in, when her mom had kicked her out for a few days, when her and Aella showed up when their parents argued, they never said anything about it. She was happy it was that way, never once had they made her talk about it unless she wanted to. They talked about her dad with her instead. "So what are your brother's names?" Mrs. Amajiki asked, you went over her brothers names with her for the fifth time that day.

You heard your phone go off and it was a text from your dad. It was just your dad confirming that he would indeed be flying to Japan soon. You smiled at your phone and gave your dad a quick response. "Help me do the dishes?" Tamaki whispered, pulling you out of your thoughts. You nodded your head in response and got up to head to the sink. "Awe, you guys don't have to do that." Mrs. Amajiki told the two of you. "It's fine mom, we have nothing else to do anyway." Tamaki told his mom as you two started washing the dishes. "What do you think going back to school is gonna be like?" You asked the boy. "I don't know, just to think that this is our last year at U.A. is crazy. I think we'll both make great heroes after schools over." He said, it was all so true, you don't know what it's going to be like and this is our last year meaning being a true hero is closer than ever. You leaned our head on his shoulder. "We could be like a hero duo you know." You said, your voice was almost silent but only Tamaki could hear it. He hummed in response and planted a kiss on your head. "I think I'd like that." He admitted, you smiled and continued to do the dishes.