42

Park Jimin

"Good morning everyone." I greeted everyone at breakfast. "Tonight we've been invited to a fancy dinner. I want you to dress smartly."  I said and everyone nodded.  "The man who invited us has been supporting our company for two years and is one of our most loyal customers." I explained to them.

"We will be picked up here at 7 p.m. Please be ready then. You have free time until then."  Everyone said thank you and continued eating.  "Shall we go straight back to the beach?" I heard Minho ask.

"Not today. Naya and I wanted to take a look at the island."  Said Y/n.  "Then let's go BOYS." Jay crossed his arms offended. "I'll join you if you don't mind."  The two looked at me.  "No, you're welcome to come with us." They smiled.

"Can I come too?" All eyes went to Sua. She looked at me and winked at me inconspicuously. Then I heard Y/n sigh. "So tonight at 7 then?"  She got up.  "Naya, shall we meet in half an hour?" Naya nodded and Y/n left.

I let out an annoyed groan. "Of course Ms. Kang."  I said without looking at her.  "When do we want to go to the beach?" I asked Minho and Jay. "In ten minutes?"  I nodded and got up from the table as well.

"Is she jealous?" Jin asked me when we got to the beach. "Yes, I've told her before that she's not my type but she doesn't understand. I just wanted to talk to her but she didn't open the door."  I sighed.  "Try again later.  Maybe when everyone is busy getting ready?" I nodded. "Thanks Hyung."  "You don't have to thank me Jimin."

_______________________

Kim Y/n

I sighed. What should I wear? An elegant dress or rather an elegant blouse? There was a knock on my door. I opened this. "Are you mad at me?" Jimin leaned against my doorframe. "No? Why should I?" "I thought about Sua's action this morning." I shook my head.

"Can I come in?" He asked me as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You look good." I said while Jimin closed the door behind her. "You're still in a bathrobe?" He pulled me closer to him at the waist.

"You could just go like this, looks sexy, but then everyone would see my beautiful wife and I don't want that." He whispered in my ear. "Did you just call me your wife?" He nodded and I placed a kiss on his lips.

He continued kissing me, humming into the kiss. "I missed your perfect lips." He whispered while deepening the kiss. He pressed me against the wall while his tongue slid into my mouth. A soft moan escaped my lips.

"Jimin..." I breathed out. "What do you want to say Princess? I can't hear you." His tongue liked my bottom lip before he removed it, giving me time to breath.

His lips were red and swollen while he looked at me longingly.
There was kind of a tension between us.

"Can you help me choose my outfit for tonight?" I asked him while I walked away.
"Of course Baby. Show me the options."

I showed him the red dress and before I could show him something else he stopped me. "I really want to see you in that dress." He smirked while he was sitting on my bed.

"Okay Babe." I winked and disappeared in the bathroom.

"Why are you taking so long?" He groaned. It's been an hour since I left to get dressed.
So now I finally came out of the bathroom.

"What do we think?" I smiled. I also put on makeup and curled my hair. "Give me a spin,Princess."  He smiled.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled at him. "Wow. You really look beautiful Y/n." He looked at me full of love. "And all that is mine." He smirked. I gave him a quick kiss.