𝟐

Kim Y/n :

Seoul is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in South Korea. Just a week ago I moved to my brother in Seoul. Namjoon has lived in Seoul since he was 13 years old.

He had often advised me to move here. I've been looking for a job for almost a year now but I just couldn't find any that suited me. I had studied marketing and was looking for a job that matched it.

I had already looked for jobs here last week, but unfortunately in vain. I couldn't find any. That's why I decided to settle down in Seoul and unpack my things.

"Do you need help?" I heard the deep voice of my older brother. "Hey Joon you've come at the right time. Could you help me build up my shelves?" He nodded smiling and took the boxes that contained the shelves into the living room while I put my clothes in the closet.

I only had a small apartment, but I didn't care. I didn't need anything big for myself.

Y/n was a woman who doesn't complain about anything. She was happy with what she had. Still, she's never been in a real relationship, she might have hooked up with a few guys sometimes or had a one night stand with them, but that's it. Nothing special.

No steady relationship. Everyone wanted to date her in high school. She was beautiful with her ice blue eyes and long dark brown hair. In addition, her narrow doll face and slim figure with plump breasts.

She was in some way afraid of being in a relationship. What if he hurts her or she hurts him? Would she ever be able to fall in love again? She didn't know.

,,I'm done. Do you still need me or can I go?" Namjoon came into my bedroom. "No, I'll let you go. Thanks for helping." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll call you tomorrow and show you Seoul a bit." He said and left. I cleared out the remaining boxes and set up my apartment nicely.

____________________

In the afternoon I made my way to a small cafe near my apartment. There I ordered something to drink and opened my laptop. Again I searched for jobs in the internet. But I wouldn't make much money from most these jobs.

I wanted to earn a little more to be able to finance myself and not always have to take my brother's money. It gives me a bad conscience.

Namjoon makes a lot of money. He is a well-known music producer and songwriter and works on it with his two friends. He is often busy and stuck in his studio, which is why he rarely came to visit us in Ilsan. Still, he made himself popular, which we're all really proud of.

I sighed and closed my laptop and looked out the window. The cherry blossom trees looked so beautiful in spring. They bloom all over Korea during spring.

It looks like in a kdrama or a fairy tale. I smiled and watched as the blossoms fell from the tree and slowly fell to the ground. "Excuse me?" I heard a female voice say and I turned to the female voice.

It was a young woman who smiled at me. She has shoulder long back hair, a pretty smile and eyes like a fox.  "Would you mind if I sat down here?" "No not at all. I could really use some company." I smiled at her and she sat down thanking me.

"What's your name?" I asked her after a while. "Kang Saeyang and you?" "I'm Kim Y/n nice to meet you Saeyang." I said smiling and we struck up a conversation pretty quickly. We chatted about our interests and a lot more. She was really friendly.

"Have you've been living in Seoul for long?" She asked and I shook my head. "I moved here a week ago. I'm really exciting to start my new life here." I said. "It's going to be great.Trust me Y/n." Then she got up.

"Here I wrote my number on there. Feel free to call me, because unfortunately I have to go now. It was nice to met you. See you." She said and left the cafe waving.

A/N :

Hi everyone :)

So the first two chaperts were a little short because it was just the introduction to the two main characters Y/n and Jimin and how there live is going at the moment.

Jimin can be imagined like this in this book (or like you want)

(Tiffany event in New York)

And for Y/n you can imagine whoever you want but like I said she's got ice blue eyes and dark brown hair but if you don't like that you can imagine someone else 🥰