|| Dodging Him ||

Olivia's POV :                                                             

My twin brother, Leo, started screaming at me to wake up for school "OLIVIA, WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!"He shouted. I didn't want to get up, even if it was the first day. I got up and went to get ready, I quickly changed into baggy jeans and a black shirt, as i went downstairs I took my bag and skipped breakfast, I ran to the bus really fast and got inside the bus.

After Olivia got to school, she realized where my class is, but as she entered she bumped into someone, someone she hated with her whole heart, Luca Kendrick, her rival.. "Oh." she sighed once she looked at him, she just stormed off to her class, I'm late to class, I don't really wanna apologize either. she thought to herself.

After both their class ended, Luca came up to Olivia,
"Hey you didn't apologize for bumping into me," he states out "so when am i getting my apology?" he continued on asking.

"I won't apologize, you were also in my way so technically you bumped into me." i said obviously pissed off

"Come on, are you really not gonna apologize?" He asked me.

"No, now piss off, please?" I asked him sarcastically before walking off.

"Okay, you don't have to be mean." He states.

After Olivia finished 3 other classes, it was finally lunch time.

"Finally, im done!" I stretched.

"Olivia! Hey." A girl said, my best friend, Rose.

"Hi Rose." i replied

"Okay lets go i wanna eat." she laughed

"You're such a pig, Rose." I laughed with her.

Once Rose and Olivia got to the school cafeteria, Olivia saw her brother with Luca, his bestfriend. How can my rival be best friends with my brother, I hated him with my whole heart I swear.

"Ugh, i wanna go another direction, um i don't wanna sit with my brother today." Olivia said.

"Why Olive?" Rose added.

"Because he's there." I pointed at Luca.

"Ohh, because of Luca?" she asked loudly.

"Why don't you broadcast it?" I stated. "Let the whole world hear you." I said sarcastically.

Olivia saw Luca stand and he started to walk up to her as she started to walk fastly away from the school cafeteria. She knows that he heard her and Rose

She suddenly stopped and looked at Luca with a straight face.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Why were you and your friend talking about me?" Luca asked.

"No reason." I said, lying.

"liar, chicken head." He said, in a teasing voice.

"Oh shut up, you may be brains and beauty, but you act like an immature bitch." I said angrily.

"You think i'm handsome?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I want to wipe that smirk off his stupid face, so annoying.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Of course not, I am just saying that cause a lot of girls like you, they also say that you're handsome and so smart and stuff," I sighed, "the point is I don't think you're handsome." I answer his question.

"I feel hurt." he sarcastically said while putting a hand on his chest.

"Don't be a pain, i'm trying to go on with my day." I said, visibly annoyed.

"Sorry, shorty." He said, smirking.

"Do you find pleasure in annoying me?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Yes, it's hilarious to see your reactions." He answers, straightforwardly.

I rolled my eyes and when to my next class, after classes, school finished, it was so tiring and exams are starting, and my first exam was biology, thankfully i'm good at bio, but it was still exahausting.

 I went home at 3pm, I sighed as I jumped on my bed after showering and changing into my pajamas. I layed on my stomach while opening my phone and texting my friends, we were all talking about mid-terms and finals, we decided after school tomorrow, friday, we could come to my house and study for exams.

I went downstairs to ask my mom if we could study at my house

"Mom can I invite my friends here, tomorrow, after school, to study, please." I begged.

"Alright, but strictly studying, okay?" My mom agreed.

"Okay mom." I said.

My brother was standing next to me a I and mom talked about tomorrow.

"But mom that's not fair, I asked if Luca could come and you said no." Leo points out.

"Fine he can come but don't do anything crazy, Luca is a very kind and behaved boy, don't be very crazy, Leo." she states out, giving rules to Leo.

I groaned in anger as I went to my room, everyone know I hate Luca except my mom, she thinks we are close since we both are in the same class and we both are over achievers. I sighed as I opened my phone to text my friends, I replied to them and said that my mom said that they could come, I closed my phone as I went to pick my outfit for school tomorrow, I open my closet and pull out a crocheted white top dress and to wear under it, a slightly tight, black, shirt, and a baggy grey low rise cargo jeans. I placed them on hangers behind my door, then go back on my bed to scroll through tiktok.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

A/N : Okay so this is the first chapter and like don't come at me if its not good enough plss