Ch 47 USJ Aftermath

Start from the beginning

The rest she couldn't point to, but she didn't have to. The police told her.

A melted throat stopped them from breathing.

Acid ate through their eyes and made its way to their brain.

Her acid ignited and blew a hole in them.

Her acid-

Her acid-

Her acid-

Her acid-

Her acid-

Her acid killed people.

She lets her arm fall across her eyes, blocking the building tears from falling. She wishes that she had someone to talk to about this, but who could she go to? She's a murderer.

"Catia..." She murmurs as a tear squeezes out from under her arm.

'~'

"I'll make sure to schedule some sessions with her." Hound Dog assures everyone.

Snipe picks up one of the papers in front of him, quickly finding where the deaths are listed along with who was responsible. He can't help but exclaim in surprise at what he finds.

"That Hagakure girl killed five people!? And a different way each!?"

Aizawa nods. "Ironically those she killed were villains with enhanced senses capable of locating her. Though there were others who fall into the 'hospitalized' group. Apparently she utilized an aspect of her quirk she hadn't considered before."

There's clear notes of pride in his voice, despite the seriousness of the situation, causing a few glares to be sent his way. Especially by Small Might, who believes villains should be apprehended wherever possible. So taking pride in a student killing is more than reprehensible to him.

Ignoring the glares, Aizawa continues. "Apparently, her blood is as invisible as the rest of her-"

"It made it rather difficult to wrap her wounds, let me tell you." Recovery Girl interrupts.

"When her blood gets on an object, it too will become invisible. Though when it dries it doesn't take much to make it flake off, which allows the object to become visible once again. Utilizing wounds previously obtained due to a nearby running battle between Bakugou and Kirishima and many other villains, she covered objects in her blood and used them to disable her attackers. This ranges from shards of glass, to rocks, and in one case even a small pipe."

'~'

"I can fight." Toru whispers to herself in her room while opening and closing her hand in front of herself, the outline of it clearly shown through the bandages wrapped around it.

"I took down a bunch of villains all by myself. I didn't even struggle." She managed to ambush most, if not all, of the villains who could have found her despite her quirk. No, more than an ambush, she-

"I hunted them. They didn't even have a chance to put up a fight against me." A sardonic smile stretches across her face at the irony of hunting those who should be her natural enemies. Of turning the predators into prey.

To her, it was like she was a cat and they were mice. "I wonder if Catia would be proud of me? Of managing to turn the tables on the villains with my own skills. I didn't have to rely on anyone else. I'm strong."

I hope that she praises me.

'~'

"Another one for me to schedule sessions for." Hound Dog remarks, causing Midnight to roll her eyes.