Part 45: Shield 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Boy, what a huge amount..." he mumbles after a moment. Still faking a smile, she lets her hand run through his hair.

"I want you to be sure that my lawyers will ruin you and your entire fucking family if you dare say a single word!"

The moment these words slip out of her mouth, she panics. Shit, that was rude. She can't... he won't—

But to her utter surprise, he bites his lip and rolls his eyes. "Your dominance is so hot! Fuck!"

With these words, he signs the contract and she almost chuckles with glee. He probably thinks sleeping with her is the first step towards getting her money again.

Smiling, she takes his hand and leads him to the bedroom. Without giving his lips another chance to come too close to her, she rips down his shirt and pushes him on the mattress. With seductive movements, she straddles his thighs, so determined not to touch his crotch. She doesn't want to feel it any longer than necessary.

Licking her lips, she takes off her dress, and when Henry's eyes wander over her body she has this urge to cover herself. She feels so uncomfortable.

With fast movement, she leans over to her drawer and opens it.

"Remember these?" she asks and dangles a pair of handcuffs in front of him. His eyes widen and a deep grunting sound comes out of him.

"I do!" he breathes.

"Hands up!"

Before he can change his mind, she grabs his wrists and chains them to the backrest of her bed. As soon as his hands are tied up, she relaxes.

This is so much better.

"This turns you on, right?" she asks, to keep up the show.

Henry smirks at her. "See my hard dick! So much!"

She takes a look at it and nods. "Good!"

His hands might be tied up, but the way he looks at her still bothers her, so she leans to her drawer again and takes out a soft strip of fabric.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"Surprising you!" With these words, she blindfolds him.

"Fuck!" Henry gasps and shifts his body impatiently. "Gosh, babe my pants are about to explode!"

For a long moment, she looks down at this pathetic piece of shit and debates in her head whether she should fuck him or just kill him with the knife in her drawer...

She has to pull through, so she frees him from his pants and boxers. Seeing his dick again after so many years is the worst thing ever.

One last time she bends over to her drawer and takes out the lubricant before slipping out of her panties. Without hesitation, she opens the bottle and squeezes as much as possible on his length.

Henry hisses at the sudden cold of the lubricant but groans right after. "I see, you wanna get nasty!"

She rolls her eyes without a word and moisturizes herself.

Okay, Anya, you can do this.

She takes a few shaky breaths before climbing back on his lap and trying to make him enter her.

Instantly she hisses. "Oh, fuck..."

Even with the lubricant, this is kinda painful. It's like her whole body refuses to sleep with him. 

"Oh yes, baby! I love that it's still so hard for me to fuck you, cause my dick is too fucking big for you, right?" Henry groans and bites his lip.

Wow. He's a grown man now and still doesn't know how a vagina works. As if Haylie needed any more excuse to leave him for her billionaire.