- Protection -

requested by @Its-Wensday (i've searched up all the tutorials i could on how to @ but couldn't find anything...) 

little/regressor - mikan

caregiver - mukuro (FTM , not the main plot tho :>)

--

Everything had happened so fast.

It all started with Mikan just sitting in class, eyelids drooping as she attempted to stay awake. She couldn't help feeling tired, this class was just so... boring. Not to mention the fact that she hadn't regressed in weeks, and the pile of homework she had stayed up on...

she ended up giving in to her urge to shut her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

╰┈➤ - ੈ. ✩‧₊˚ 

"Hah! Did she really fall asleep in class?"

"I bet she's going to flunk our next exam"

"TELL me about it!" 

Mikan slowly blinked her eyes open, only to see three boys (who looked MUCH older than her), calling her names. The nurses eyes suddenly formed thick, wet tears, trying to blink them back as her hands grabbed tight against her ears. That was probably going to leave a dent, but that didn't matter.

Everything just seemed so familiar...

The name calling, 

the people, 

everything was just so overwhelming, WHY WON'T IT STOP??!!

Out of the blue, a calming, comforting voice was heard.

"Hey, lay off of her."

It was Mukuro, and just like that, Mikan had slipped.

╰┈➤ - ੈ. ✩‧₊˚

The  boys had finally ran away, and now it was just Mikan and Mukuro, just the two of them in the empty classroom. Mikan, who had already slipped, was on the verge on sobbing. While Mukuro, who was her caregiver and girlfriend, just rubbed the littles hair in reassurance then sighed.

"I'm really sorry sweetie, that must've been so scary. I'm glad I was here for you" she smiled, "Now, would you like to go somewhere more... comfortable?" the younger just hiccuped in response, then shrugged.

Mukuro, who seemed to get the memo, embraced Mikan into her arms, kissing her forehead and giving the smaller a nudge. 

"Now, let's go get some ice cream mhm?"

"Mhm..."

"Great, let's go."

And so the rest of the day went perfectly, hand in hand, the two of them enjoyed their ice cream with not a care in the world. Not even a thought about those boys.

 Not even a thought about those boys

--

YIPPIE sorry its a bit short, but I hope u enjoy it !! (to make up for the shortness, i made short art :))