- Comfort -

little/regressor - mikan

caregiver - ibuki

(School AU, ultimates still exist)

--

Ah yes, beach days. One of the most exciting activities for some people, and some... not so much. Some students, take this as an advantage to show off your 'hot body' or your 'swimming skills'. But for some other students these days were just not it for them.

Take Mikan for example, all her life she had been judged by her body by random boys in her school. Luckily, her girlfriend Ibuki usually takes care of it but today was just horrible. It was even worse than all the random boys body shaming her about her, 'skirt being too short' or her 'chest being too large'.

Well today her class had a beach day if you couldn't tell already.

The class was stoked, everybody packed all the food they needed to enjoy the day and wore the prettiest of bathing suits, and Mikan? She considered backing off and not going to the trip at all but with the encouragement of her teacher she decided to go in full on non-swimwear.

╰┈➤ - ੈ. ✩‧₊˚

The ultimate nurse sighed to herself as she lay on the sand under the shade, taking in the hot air, tugging at her hoodie. Mikan then heard a sudden voice call her name, "Mikan!" it started, "Why don't you take your hoodie off and join us in the water, we'd love to see your body,"

That was her breaking point, almost in tears, Mikan let herself slip and ran out of the beach area, into a nearby restroom then into a stall. Sobbing her heart out, she wasn't aware that Ibuki, who was also her caregiver, followed her into the bathroom.

"Sweetie... please come out of the stall Ibuki's here for you," her enchanting voice called out, gaining the attention of the little.

The nurse, who was now unable to utter a single word, ended up running out of the stall and into her caregivers arms.

There they both sat on the bathroom floor, in comfortable silence as Ibuki rubbed the others back comfortingly. After a while one of them spoke.

"Mikan... did they say weird things to you?"

Burying her face into the olders chest, the purple haired little nodded in response.

"Hey, hey.. it's okay. Ibuki thinks that you're beautiful in any way possible. Even if your body changes, you'll still be gorgeous anyway, don't listen to a word on what negative people have to say!"

Mikan smiled, releasing from the hug then kissing her girlfriends hand "Thank youu..." she muttered. 

"Of course sweetheart."

~ the end ~

--

enjoy ig?