❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤

Beginne am Anfang

If I had known that pregnancy would make her savage and unromantic, I would have used protection that time.

"Kya..kya soch rahe ho ab..?" She held my chin and asked, gazing into my eyes.

"Ek saal pehle wali Haseena jyada acchi thi..!"

"Haan kyunki woh sweet si thi aur main toh har baat par roast kar rahi hoon tumhara...!" She taunted, and again, I cursed myself for speaking without thinking in front of her.

"Sorry...!" I mumbled. She smiled.

Author 🤍

"Waise, you're looking damm hot in red" Haseena's index finger delicately traced every contour of his face with a sensual touch. Anubhav was momentarily taken aback by the sudden shift in his wife's tone, but he soon felt her hands glide beneath his T-shirt, sending a wave of desire coursing through him.

"Hasee... Sshhh..." she hushed him, placing her finger gently on his lips, "Don't say anything." Her soft whisper tickled his neck, eliciting a deep, pleasurable groan from him.

"I'm craving you, my love... I want you" She whispered, nuzzling the crook of his neck.

Anubhav, stunned by his wife's sudden seduction, began to feel a rush of pleasure as she staked her claim on his chest, leaving her marks.

"Calm down wifey...itna desperate hum dono mein sirf main hi ho sakta hoon...!" He said as he caged her between him and the bed. "Kyun right le rakha hai...!" She pulled his face closer to her lips by his T-shirt.

"Haan..kya hai na abhi toh tum bold ban rahi ho par thik do minute baad tum shy ho jaogi..!" He whispered. "Nhi hongi..!" She countered.

"Aur ho gyi toh..?!" He raised his right eyebrow. "Toh main tumhe aaj bilkul nhi rokungi par agar nhi huyi toh..?" She arched her brow back.

"Jo tum kaho..!" He nuzzled, sliding the straps. "Mera assignment karna padega...!" She whispered, puzzling him. "What..?"

"Please, kal submit karna hai....!" She made a puppy face. "Okay, ho jayega now let complete which you started...!" He traced her jawline with wet kisses.

"Ho nhi jayega tum karoge, aur jab tak assignment complete nhi ho jata..(she kept her hand on his chest), distance rakhna hai..!"

"Kar dunga wifey, abhi control nhi hoga..please na...!" He pleaded. "Promise?"

"Pakka...!" He kissed her forehead. She smiled and locked her hands behind his neck. "I love you baby...(kissing her belly bump), and you too darling..!" He said and smashed his lips onto hers

On the other side,

"Nidhi...!" Adi called, looking into a file. "Haan?" She replied, scrolling through reels. "Tumhe kya lagta hai baby boy hoga ya girl?" He asked. "What?! "

"Anu aur Haseena ka baby, boy ya girl?" Adi asked again. " Definitely girl..meri tarah beautiful, smart, intelligent aur brave...!" Nidhi flipped her hair with proud smile.

"Brave..huh?!" Adi pressed his lips together to suppress his laughter. "Shayad koi kal ki maar bhool gya..!" She taunted.

"Bilkul nhii..aur maar sirf isliye sah liya kyunki Haseena beech mein aa gyi thi warna...(cutted by her) " Warna kya? Kya kar lete tum..(angrily)"

"Karne ko bahut kuch kar sakta hoon bas tum permission de do..!" He winked.

"Huh..!" She rolled her eyes. "Besharm..!" She taunted. "Haye...kya mithas hai tumhari juban mein, sun kar sugar level badh jata hai..!" Adi said flirtatiously, acting like falling on the couch in affection. "Haan na toh mar kyun nhi jaate sugar se..!" She taunted with sugary smile.